Email Notification on thread subscriptions

Marcel -

I’m a little baffled by this, as it’s working for all other members. Let me dig around a little bit, but if it’s your server that’s blocking the emails, then there’s not much I can do on my end. It’s totally within the realm of possibility that an email server could block notifications from one forum and not another. These are the nightmares I deal with! :slight_smile: I’ll make sure all the settings for your account are correct and I’ll get back to you.

Tim

Marcel -

I’ve looked around, and everything seems fine on our end - everyone else is receiving the emails. It must be a problem on your server’s side. Can you ask your email provider to whitelist any email from "no-reply@internachi.org" and mark it as not spam?

Thanks Tim for your effort.

With Outlook Express, I would not know where to start, but will keep fishing.

:slight_smile:

Hi -

It’s most likely happening on your server before it even hits Outlook Express. This, unfortunately, means that you’d have to talk to your email provider. They receive and screen the messages before Outlook even sees them.

I’m going to have a meeting with Chris about false-positive spam issues, and brainstorm about ways to get around it.

Well, I just received one notification. Must have slipped through somehow.
Hopefully others follow. :slight_smile:

It’s coming back one at a time and I did not do anything.
Weird. Worked fine all night today. Been off line since I posted first. :slight_smile:

Probably the Gov keeping an eye on you, now that you’re helping to build those futuristic ships. Only not sure which government. :mrgreen:

Yep, it was christened the ship Saturday.

Been working in it this past two days. Quite a piece of machinery is all I can say.

https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608008511277172607&pid=15.1