ESA Mold Inspector course

James,
It wouldn’t surprise me if Franks real name is Aaron!

Aaron posted earlier that ESA has added “unsubscribe” links to all their emails to be in compliance with Fed Law. BS !!! I just received the following email from “Frank”!

Sure don’t see a unsubscribe in all this crap SPAM !!!

Unbelievable !!!

I received another ESA Spam-mail this morning! This time it actually included an “Unsubscribe” link…

Upon clicking the link, it opens your email program and populates the “TO:” field, and nothing else. There are no instructions whatsoever.

So, like any other unsubscribe that I have done with similar situations, I entered “Unsubscribe” in the “Subject” field, and the main text field. Enter. Done. Sent.

I just received the following reply:

**Can “Aaron” or “ESA” be bigger A-s-s-h-o-l-e-s??? They won’t even allow one to unsubscribe without hassles!!! Perhaps it’s time to start filing formal complaints. **

**Received **three minutes after the above was posted !!!

What an A S S !!!

Man the last month I have been put thru hell with these guys, Aaron is a complete but head. These guys have been harasing me, emailing me and when I sent him ten emails in a row to tell him to quit emailing me he sent me a 1000. Full harassment, so I forwarded the emails to heather at their customer service. These people are creeps!! I dont believe they refuse to take you off their email list with out jumping thru hoops.

Yes he and they are… I am about to go to our state attorney general.

all this for ESA Mold Course?

I hope people read this post before signing anything with ESA.

**Don’t even request information from ESA! **

That is how all this started with me. I requested more information from a posting they had on (I think… LinkedIn).

If this is how a company tolerates (maybe encourages) their employees to act, then I feel they deserve to be **Blackballed **in the industry!

BTW… yes, the emails still continue to arrive, even after multiple attempts to “unsubscribe”!

Hey Aaron, the fact that you make minor changes based upon these posts (ie… unsubscribe link) proves you are aware of your SPAMMING tactics, and your failure to correct the problem in a timely manner shows your contempt for the law. In effect, you are proving your own guilt. Your best option now would be to** scrub** your data files of all emails addresses that you are harrassing.

Oh, also, a sincere apology to all effected would be appropriate, but I doubt anybody would trust that you actually meant it.

And the ESA Spamming continues! Look’s like it’s Franks turn at it!!!

Gee, you all are NEVER gonna guess who just sent me another SPAM email !!!

**Interesting enough, it was immediately followed by about 1/2 dozen harrassment clicks to the InterNACHI Call Me Button on my website! **

**Btw… aren’t IP addresses a wonderful thing, even when traveling? **

https://mts0.google.com/vt/lyrs=m@182000000&hl=en&src=api&x=1184&y=1533&z=12&s=Galil

**Hmmm… I wonder who lives and works in this general area of Pennsylvania? **

These people (ESA) are insane.

I wonder if “Stephanie” calling from Detroit area leaving voice mail is with ESA? Just received one a 1/2 hour ago.

"Hi I’m calling to find out if you do mold testing, if so please give me call me back, my number is *****, and that is my cell phone number and my name is Stephanie.

She has called 3 times in last 8 days. Also, Detroit is more than 500 miles from my location(s).

**Obviously this SPAMMER’s unsubscribe button doesn’t work!!! **

Notice the “white text” he embeds to boost his SEO.

AARON of ESA uses UNETHICAL business practices!!!

IMHO of course!!!

**So, does InterNACHI also approve of all the SPAM emails that ESA sends out to it’s unwilling and unsuspecting members??? **

Jeff, I am not sure how much drag I have with ESA, but I do host their classroom sessions and speak with them frequently. I will ask to have your email removed and see what happens.

For what its worth, we have a packed house for a Radon course and it is an excellent course! I know that doesn’t help with their marketing issues, but the product they provide is great.

Thanks Drew. They spam multiple email addresses I have including my personal email, which has never been released to anyone except Nachi for the first couple of years on my membership. There is no way they should have this information, but somehow they got it.

It doesn’t matter how good of a product they may have. As long as they continue with their SPAMMING, even after multiple attemps to stop them, including utilizing the unsubscribe button they added to some of their Spam Mails, I will continue to voice my opinion of their practices to everyone I meet.

ESA is in control of stopping this. All they have to do is stop their harassing practices. Appearantly, they don’t give a chit!

And ESA/Environmental Solutions Associations SPAM Campaign continues…

Drew, thanks for your help with this. I appreciate anything you can do.

Thank you Frank!!!

Wait tell they somehow get your cell phone number. I have received over six text messages in a row from them, in the past. And they have went to my website several times and sent me messages from there. Some as themselves, others as supposed customers. The boneheads do not realize we can trace them back to the city they are in.-X I could see them getting kicked out as a NACHI vendor, if they keep it up. It would not be the first bad vendor we have gotten rid of over the years.

We are well past that stage. How do you think I ‘discovered’ they were having drinks @ 3:00PM in Mountain Top? :twisted:

Well, since Franks apology, I have not received any more Spam or Harrassing calls or texts from Frank, ESA, or Aaron, but today is only Monday. We will see what happens! :blank:

I second that. I get 4 or 5 emails a day at two separate emaill addresses, Everyday for the last month or more from Frank and ESA. I’ve never subscribed to Anything they have to offer and have Zero interest in Anything they offer.

I click the “unsubscribed” button which states I have “successfully unsubscribed” only to get 5 more BS emails the next day. It goes to SPAM, but still annoying.