essay

Randy Realtor called with a home inspection assignment for me. During the phone call Randy asked about my personal allowances on temperature differentials across the a/c coil. After farther discussion I learned that the closing would not happen if the seller had to repair or replace any air conditioning equipment. After informing Randy of the sop for inspecting and reporting indoor a/c coil temperature differentials and that I could not deviate from the standards I declined the assignment.

Hi Jeffery! Can you tell more why did you declined the assignment? I am working at homework service and now writing homework assignments about similar theme and your advice will help me a lot! Thank!

I don’t think Jeffery should decline the inspection. The buyer is the client, not the buyers agent or the seller. Just report the differential and let them sort it out.

I don’t think Jeffery should decline the inspection. The buyer is the client, not the buyers agent or the seller. If the agent wouldn’t hire you because you refused to overlook a deficiency, report him to the local board of realtors. Just report the differential and let them sort it out.

Robert, you cannot help anyone here with “Can You Help Me With My Homework”?

Everyone, with integrity, wants to do their own work and learning. :roll:

How can he possibly write anything.
I count five grammatical errors in the two sentences he wrote.
Maybe it’s a scam from Nigeria. :wink:

Read it again. Definitely Russian. A Russian Bot, that’s what.