federal pacific panel box

Can you guys help me with this. Is this a federal pacific panel box. House was built in the 60’s. No markings on panel

Not sure what brand it is, but it’s not FPE.

Did the sticker on the dead front cover have any indications of the panel type. As usual JP is right on.

Those are not FPE Stab Lok breakers.
The ones pictured below are.

Look like Wadsworth breakers.

That was my guess too. Any photo’s of the labels on the inside of the panel door?