Feedback on TPR discharge

So, according to your document…gravity fed only. Also, there is a hint in there so now you have the correct terminology. When did SC adopt 2018? How old is the home or water heater?

Go to bed

Bite him hard!! Can’t get a better education if he’ll accept it.

1 Like

Try listing the SC water heater discharge piping code not the boiler discharge code they are **very different **.

2 Likes

Let me help you sweetheart…

Never mind…Shoots self for even suggesting… :roll_eyes:

47 replies? I gave up! you guys must be bored, again :smiley:

2 Likes

Kinda looks and reads the same…go to bed, you’re tired.

A good home inspector researches his information. I assure you they are not the same.

I hope the pencils helped business pick up.

2 Likes

A “qualified Home Inspector” would have never asked the question… :wink:

2 Likes

I think the OP is a new inspector trying to impress us with some not very interesting discovery’s. He’s had a hard go at it with leads and getting the business started, look at his posts.

He feeds on drama and if I had to guess I would say he’s one of those kids that’s used to getting his way or bullying on social media.

2 Likes

Not if it’s a residential inspection. The quote that you referenced is from the chapter of the mechanical code book. This is when a water heater is used as a hydronic source of heat. Before you reference codes you should know which book to use.

There is an additional line for residential water heaters that are used for potable water not hydronic heat.

1 Like