fi yuo cna raed tihs

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs forwrad it to ohtres.

And who syas you need splel cehck and porof reidang :wink:

Hey, John. I saved this post as proof.

I don’t know what it says, but I thought you would want to know that Will Decker has been using your computer when you are not at home.:wink:

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too.

Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.

I couldn’t believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah, and I alwasy thought spelling was important!

If you can read this forward it to others.

Sure sure, leave to a HI to CORRECT something like that, :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww…I’ve always had a strange…very strange…mind… :wink:

Say it aint so!!! Who would have ever guessed? :mrgreen:

Wendy, I think you will live to regret that statement. Best of luck, EKN

interesting John…I read that thing as if it was correctly spelled…never missed a beat…Hmmm…I have never questioned my strange mind…so nothing new to me…:slight_smile:

I’ve been called a lotta things but strange was never one of them…:cool: