Finally, E&O insurance that fights for you instead of settling and raising your rates

Finally, an E&O insurance company that fights for you instead of settling, raising your premiums, and telling all the other insurance companies that you’re a bad risk.

Better rates, better coverage, vanishing deductible: www.nachi.org/insurance

Who is the provider?

InterNACHI and Elite. We partnered to provide it.

In Canada?

To bad looks like you lost your 10% insurance discount .

Fantastic , Sounds great .
If the Insurance companies will do this then I would not be surprised to see them make money.
This I think might lead to fewer silly claims in our industry , I wish them well .

Do they cover drone work lol. I want general liability on drone.

Does it cover pool inspections too?

I found only a handful of insurers are willing to do so.

Is it available in Alberta?
Thanks

Yes, but only if you take InterANCHI’s free, online Pool & Spa Inspection course: https://www.nachi.org/pool-spa-course.htm

I did that a long time ago.

Good. When I have shopped for insurance it’s always come down to some companies don’t offer pool coverage, or some would offer it but you were limited to a percentage of business being pool inspections.

And face it, I live in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, and a large percentage of homes here have swimming pools. It’s not unusual to have 50% of the single family homes I see in a given week to be homes with pools.

Apply: www.nachi.org/insurance Takes a minute.

So my guess is that it is not available for us Canadians.

To simple to find out go to
Finally, an E&O insurance company that fights for you instead of settling, raising your premiums, and telling all the other insurance companies that you’re a bad risk.

Better rates, better coverage, vanishing deductible: www.nachi.org/insurance

** and answer to questions**

Not in Canada, but we’re working on it.

Thanks Nick that would be fantastic .
I wish you well Thanks… Roy

thumbs up.jpg

Nick is there someone who I can speak to in person to discuss a fe special concerns and needs I have for insurance?

Jim

Yep. After you apply you can talk to our Rep… Ben Garrison. He’s also a member: bgarrison@elitemga.com

Well if Ben’s running it I’m sure WDI & Radon are covered also, and more so in licensed states.

I filled in the info & prefer an email with a quote if at all possible.

Ben’s a great guy and we were shopping around to see if we wanted to go with a new carrier. He had good rates, but several things I do that his group did not cover so I had to go elsewhere.