First 10 members to reply to this post win 101 piece screwdriver set.

Thanks - Nick and the tool team!

2 left still.

Ok Nick

Can’t give these away. :roll:

Brian takes one, 1 left.

me me

1 still left, who wants it?

Buck gets it!

All gone.

Thanks guys!

rewshfbiugbreip;
I guess that means darn

Nick,
BTW, thanks.

Yes, thank you Nick.

mememe

Congrats Guys.

Thanks Nick. And the tool chest swells with NACHI goodies…:mrgreen:

:|.)Am I too late?Huh! Huh! Huh! :|.)

Nick,
Talk about giveaways…Ya Gotta see this thread! #-o

You will laugh so hard that you will have tears running down your face!
InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors](InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors)

Us “old timers” haven’t laughed so hard since the pigs ate little sister! \:D/ :mwa-hah: \:D/

PS:
Don’t ruin it! We want to keep it going for those lacking “Reading Comprehension Skills”! ](,)](,)

Maybe you can post that the next shipment of “Free Hummers” is coming in at the end of the month and that Mario K. will get a refund on his “Duty Taxes” :stuck_out_tongue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromicko
*101 piece screwdriver set. Very nice prize! *

10 left!

www.nachi.org/dailydoorprize.htm

:|.)Am I too late?Huh! Huh! Huh! :|.)

Nick,
Talk about giveaways…Ya Gotta see this thread! #-o

You will laugh so hard that you will have tears running down your face!
InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors](InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors)

Us “old timers” haven’t laughed so hard since the pigs ate little sister! \:D/ :mwa-hah: \:D/

PS:
Don’t ruin it! We want to keep it going for those lacking “Reading Comprehension Skills”! ](,)](,)

Maybe you can post that the next shipment of “Free Hummers” is coming in at the end of the month and that Mario K. will get a refund on his “Duty Taxes” :razz:

Nick I will take one however please do not ship it to me. I would appreciate it if you keep it for the 1000th member that posts on this thread asking if he won!!! lol

Me Me

meeeeeee