First Paid Inspection

Originally Posted By: fduemig
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

This afternoon I performed my first paid inspection. It went extremely well and I was very confident thanks to these NACHI message boards. Thanks to all of you for the unselfish posts with an abundant amount of information. I have been studying these boards for at least 3 months and have received an education doing so. So, thanks again, especially to the NACHI members in the members only section and double especially to Russell Kirk.

Fred Duemig

Fred Duemig

Originally Posted By: jrooff

Good going Fred, just keep it up and market, market, market your self. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted By: tallen

Russel is a great benifit to us all. However, I fear his head is getting so big that they might run out of Marguritas at the SD Costco. I will send him some icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats Fred

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

Congrats…like the others said…never quit marketing!

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: bsmith

Congrats Fred. Keep up the good work.

Bill Smith

Originally Posted By: Mark Pedeferri

I have to admit I owe a ton to this site, I started last month and will be doing number 8 in less than a month, way more than my business plan slated, and I haven’t even done my “big marketing push” cause my website isn’t done yet.

I have learned an amazing amount from everyone's posts and they are thoroughly appreciated and believe me I fully intend to become a member but I have to pay a few things off first!!

So to all those who unselfishly post on this site, thank you very much and see you an the "members only side" soon!!!!!!

Mark