Originally Posted By: dmacy
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
I would like to take this time to tell everyone about the positive experiences I have received from Nachi since becoming a member. The list is almost endless so I will only list some on this post. I am a relative newer inspector that has only been in business for 1 year.
1) I have received numerous inspections from the find an Inspector website. For sale by owners use this search.
2) Information from the forum has saved me money on tools, business cards and has informed me on many areas pertaining to inspections.
2a) Members only.. the information posted by rkirk in the marketing forum is worth joining Nachi.
3) I saved $25 dollars off my Radalink training.
4) I received all in what I paid in membership by referring inspectors and using the Nachi pays area.
5)When ever I have a question I send Nick Gromicko (Executive Director) an Email or call and he answers in less than 24 hours.
6) Having access to the Illustrated home pictures is worth the membership alone. This is a great resource to impress your clients especially if you use a computerized report system.
These are just some of the reasons I speak so highly of Nachi. If you haven't joined yet please do now. NACHI saves you money and is a great way to enhance your Home Inspection Profession.
![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)