Flooding Shower Pans

we have one piece shower stall here also but they are in low end homes;-)

Fiberglass pans leak too.

There installed in high end homes here. Except for homes built in the 70’s or 80’s. :wink:

True. But I don’t see any reason to “flood” one that’s not tiled over.

That’s where I found the leak. It was at the lip behind the tile. Installer put it in with the broken lip. Caulking the break and called it good enuf. Builder covered it under his 10 year warranty. 10 years for construction defects in California.

You are a fuc*ing leak!

Your mentality is showing. Your not equipped to win a verbal battle with me why not stop right here;-)

You really think you are something don’t you?
I think you are trash!

Dude You have already admitted to being one of the nine that did not know anything why are you still babbling. BTW don’t be trying to think you don’t get paid for thinking. You have already proved you don’t know anything;-):stuck_out_tongue:

Fuk you dumb ass and die!

Is that the extent of your vocabulary. I suspect you have trouble pouring Pis* from a boot with the directions on the heel.

imho…any inspector that doesn’t attempt a prolonged flow test under pan weighted conditions by water application is not providing a commonly known/utilized inspection protocol of the shower assembly

the chances of any property damages occurring are better found at time of inspection than at the time of a filed e&o claim or at the courthouse

my clientele expects no less

I think you guys should get together, put 3 inches of water in a 2 inch tall shower pan, get a guitar, and sing “Kumbaya” while making continuous eye contact.

You’ll feel better. :|.)

YMCA would be more like it. :wink:

Wow, this really went south. :slight_smile:

Haha! I like that one…
I wish I would have thought that one up.
The rest of you can shut up while Booger and I have fun…:slight_smile:

wanna see my surprised face??

No way you coulda thought that one up, unless you’re 40 or 50 years older than Charlie!! :stuck_out_tongue:

My grandpa was saying that to me when I was knee high to a grasshopper!!

I know that and expecting your comment.
Now go back into your cave.

…and that’s why you love me so!!