Fluke TiR1 for sale

Brand New, Figure I would try to get it to someone from a community that will put it to good use. $4800.00

Try the search function

what it is it you would like me to search for? This is a camera I am selling. I am wanting it to get into someone who can use it for a great price.

If you plug in " **Fluke TiR1 for sale" into the search function, you’ll see many for sale.

Also: Google Shopping - Product not found

I think he Is saying you can get a brand new one for $4500

your link is for the “TiR” model… mine is the TiR1, there is a difference!

it’s the little fine details that make a good home inspection!:stuck_out_tongue:

Your right its $5,295 here

http://www.inspectortools.com/Fluke-TiR1-Infrared-Camera-p/fl2823121.htm?gclid=COTXqKHXoq0CFUOo4AodBFaLmQ

then there is BPI training that comes with it for free and I think I saw something about a Fluke $1000 rebate…

So it really is in the details…Good luck with selling it.

Comeback of the year Russell. :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, I’ll Take $4300.00 for the camera, this thing is brand spanking new! If not I have an interested buyer, that can’t do anything until his budget is finished for 2012, he says the end of January, I don’t want to wait that long! Need funds soon:(

CJ -

Several vendors have been offering the TiR1 for $4,475 - $4,650 no tax and delivered for a BRAND spanking NEW one.

What everybody is trying to tell you is that most anybody doing searches can find that AND for USED at $4500 its no great deal UNLESS someone has not done good research and does not know better.

Sorry …

I urge you to please show me where you can get a brand new one for the price you are saying! If this were true I would gladly lower the price. I don’t believe it though! and BTW, this one is brand new with recent Fluke calibration certificate!

show me who

Get on line OR look at this very site OR call several vendors … You’re off base.

another quote with no proof, you are off base, and if you are not interested why do you keep commenting with your lies. I still have yet to see a brand new TIR1 for less than $5295. Feel free to make me an offer if you are interested if not. carry on!

When does the warranty from Fluke expire?

Fluke Calibration Products
Each Fluke product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. The warranty period is one year and begins on the date of shipment. Parts, product repairs and services are warranted for ninety days. This warranty extends only to the original buyer or end-user customer of a Fluke authorized reseller, and does not apply to manuals, fuses, disposable batteries or to any product which, in Fluke’s opinion, has been misused etc. (55XX series, 57XX series, 58XX series and other FPM products).

There is no reason to buy an extended Warranty for a Fluke Product!
And the Calibration date was in October of 2011!

Now do you want to buy it?

and where is the link for the cheaper priced one that some posters have claimed?

It’s the inspectors that put fear into honest citizens, example, saying something that is not true about their homes?

Same thing as posters in this forum, and also show their business name!:roll:

Are you the original buyer?

CJ -

Not to be rude but you sound like a really stupid putz. CALL a few of the vendors. MANY of them offer SPECIAL pricing BUT they can not publicly publish prices below a certain $$$$$ (that Fluke or Flir or ??? Mfg want them to) or they can loose their dealership with that Mfg.

Publish who you are; where you are; and come out of the closet. Then do a search on this site AND contact people like John McKenna who can educate or enlighten you. By the way I’ve got a TiR1 myself … Thank you but I don’t need yours.

This is our home and you are our guest .
If you are unhappy with us I am sorry .
It might be better if you understand where you are and how to be thankful for being able to use our facilities … Thanks … Roy