Avoid CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
by attending the next
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][/FONT][/size][size=5]FREE
[/size][/FONT]NON-LAB Specific Class for
Certified Mold Inspector (CMI)
Certified Advanced Mold Inspector (CMA)* **
September 14th and 15th in Fort Lauderdale
of FREE Lab Analysis Coupons!*[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
Thanks to 2 (**[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]EMLabs](http://www.emlab.com/) and EMSL) [/size][/FONT]Local Accredited Labs in the Broward and Dade Counties[/size][/FONT]
Why join and be Certified by ESA?
- Only way** to get DISCOUNTED E&O Mold Insurance**
- Best “Group Rate” General Liability Insurance
- #1 Mold Referral Program
- Photo ID with your designations
- Quarterly environmental update newsletter
- FREE Realtor marketing powerpoint program
- Non-Lab Specific training - Don’t be tied down to a Lab
- Industry Accepted Sampling & Inspections Standards
- Get INCREDIBLE Equipment Discounts through the ESA Member Portal
- So much more!
**The Initial Mold course is a prerequisite unless you have already taken it.
****You can sign up for just one of the courses or both courses. **
**Cost for Day 1 course is $95.00 and Day 2 is $125.00.
**Special 2 day price is $220.00 (NACHI Members $195.00)
**(or 325.00 which includes membership to ESA.)
This course is Co-sponsored by 2 Local Accredited Labs
(EMLab and EMSL which will be providing each student with $245.00 worth of laboratory fee coupons.)
Wow - so that would mean that you actually make money by attending this Non-Lab Specific Certification course!
Seating is limited to 20 students in each class.
Please call Malissa TODAY at 570-326-7360 to sign up for this class
or you can register online.
COURSE SYLLABUS: Day 1
**Initial Mold Course (CMI)
**8:00 am to 5:00 PM
- What is Mold and understanding Mold growth
- Health issues involving Mold
- How to conduct a visual inspection for Mold
- Determining Red Flags, source of water intrusion
- How to use Testing Equipment Learning difference between Non-Viable and Viable testing
- Understanding and presenting results to the client
- Use of New York City Guidelines, EPA and ACGIH guideline
COURSE SYLLABUS: Day 2
Advanced Mold Course (CMA)
8:00 am to 5:00 PM
(The Initial Mold course is a prerequisite unless you have already taken it.)
- Conducting a complete building survey
- Using Field Forms, Room Diagrams, Moisture Meters, Photo shots
- Setting up complete report for Remediation Spec writing
- Using Infrared Cameras for comprehensive inspections
- Learning about Remediation Techniques
- Learning Clearance Procedure and Protocols for clearance of remediation work
*]Sampling guidelines for commercial work