Free Mold Remediatior course for FloridaNACHI Inspector

http://www.stepbystephi.com/floridanachi/images/flnachilogo.jpg

ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA NACHI INSPECTORS
You cannot afford to miss this!
Orlando, FL - August 11th and 12th, 2006

I just got off the phone with the folks over at Environmental Solutions Association and we agreed to a great offer ONLY FOR NACHI MEMBERS IN FLORIDA!

Heres the 4 part deal:

1. There are only 15 Spots left available. So only the next 15 callers to ESA can take advantage of this offer.

2. The normal course cost is $499.00 but for Florida NACHI Members, you will only pay $399.00

3. Get another $50.00 OFF if you are a NACHI and ESA Member!

4. And BEST of all…if you are one of the next 15 to call, and you tell them you are a Florida NACHI Member, you will be placed in a SPECIAL FloridaNACHI Drawing and qualify for a 100% Refund at the Class!!! So that means FREE!!!

So DO NOT WAIT ONE MORE MINUTE! This is a MUST DO course if you are planning to be in the Mold Testing business in Florida!

To be a part of the deal, call:

http://www.envirosolution.com/Store/store/catalog/imageNA.gif

Amy Bird at 570-326-7360
You MUST say FloridaNACHI to qualify for the drawing!

I hope to see you there! Who knows, maybe it will be me that wins!

Course Info:

Orlando, FL - August 11th and 12th, 2006 This 2 day Mold Remediation Worker Course offers various Remediation protocols and procedures for the Remediation Worker. Call Amy Bird at Enviromental Solutions Association for more information or to register 570-326-7360. Cost for course is $399.00 for ESA members. Not a member?? No problem - call Amy for special membership pricing for this class. **Early Bird Discount of $50.00 if **you sign-up by July 29th, 2006.
Course Syllabus:

• Mold inspection process
  • Sampling methods and techniques
  • Personal Protective Equipment
  • Remediation equipment
  • Safety equipment and worker protection planning
  • Remediation procedures following the New York City Guidelines
  • Post-remediation activities
    *]Mold prevention
    If you are interested in Mold Remediation - This is your best starting class. Already doing remediation - this class will help answer many technical issues. Class will be limited to 20 attendees so all questions and demonstrations can be adequately handled by the instructor.

Remediation for HI’s???

I have some questions about the cost and the relevance to the HI world?

Also where in Orlando and the hrs?

I assume that be cause this is not HI related that their is no CE credit. If there is then why??

Nick this seems a little far off our main mission – like a course on radon remediation etc. – what am I seeing wrong here? Are we being taken to the cleaners as a group at 20 students at $400.00 which is **$8000.00 **not bad

Should not NACHI and Florida NACHI get a cut? At least some for the foundation

This is a little bit of a screwing I think – Where am I wrong on this**???

rlb

I Am In This Class Yes It Is Expensive But My Question Is Will This Certify Me In Mold And Mold Remediation?

It sure will…see you there!