Free InterNACHI Webinar: How to Keep Your Inspection Schedule Full with Shane Boyd

Free InterNACHI Webinar: How to Keep Your Inspection Schedule Full with Shane Boyd and InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 12:00 PM EDT - 1:00 PM EDT

This workshop is geared towards people who are new to the inspection industry, or who have been in the business for a few years or so. In this workshop, Shane will go over how he’s been able to keep his home inspection full, no matter the economy, WITHOUT having to deal with Realtors.

Everyone who registers will receive access to the video recording to watch later. So, register now.

I’m there!

Let’s learn how to keep our inspection schedule full.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 11.16.57 AM

I tried to register for this one, but it’s requiring me to create a zoom account. I’ve been able to register for others without this, not sure why it’s requiring it this time.

Can we get the video version afterwards if we do not register. I do not wish to create an account with zoom.

I had the same issue. I ended up making a zoom acct. but I was required to make one in order to register.

You’re correct, Chase and everyone. In order to attend a webinar, you have to create a webinar account (through Zoom). It’s free. And it’s required as part of the security measures (keeping the bots out of our webinars :wink: ).

InterNACHI® webinars are live and on-demand at www.nachi.org/webinars.

On-demand allows the viewer to watch the selected webinar video whenever at her or his convenience. And in a live webinar, a person can participate interactively in real-time with other webinar participants.

On-demand video of the webinar is at https://www.nachi.org/webinars/2020/how-to-keep-your-inspection-schedule-full-with-shane-boyd