Free InterNACHI Webinar: Basics of Infrared Thermography and Home Inspections with Infrared Training Center's Bill Schwahn

Free InterNACHI Webinar: Basics of Infrared Thermography and Home Inspections with William Schwahn and InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko.

Monday, June 1, 2020, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT

This presentation will provide infrared and visual images of different applications specific to the home inspection industry. How the home inspector can best use Infrared Thermal Imaging technology to enhance their services (and fee schedule).

Everyone who registers will receive access to the video recording to watch later. So, register now.

internachi-webinars-logo-blue

I’ll be there!

Is this not for Canadian Members ? I don’t see Canadian provinces in the State/Province drop down selection !

Hi, Ajit. It is indeed for everyone. I’m not sure why Zoom is not providing that option in the location dropdown. I will go into the system and remove that registration requirement. In the meantime, just select Colorado. No problem. Sorry about that.

hi

Thanks for the update.

Outlook-g5vtz1hf.png

Hi Ben

Another concern.

Now, while registering, it says you must have a Zoom account registered with this email.

I have been using zoom for other webinars and events. I have the zoom app downloaded. But have never registered for an account.

Do I need to first create a user name and password on zoom to attend this webinar ?

Outlook-g5vtz1hf.png

I guess so. Give it a try.