Free Monday Night Webinar
“Home Energy Inspections: Update”
Monday night, August 20th, 2012, 9:30-10:00 PM EDT.
(Check your time zone.)
Register now at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/756487806. (Free)
(for U.S. inspectors only)
Quick 30-minute webinar.
It takes a lot of energy to heat and cool a home. Most homebuyers have no idea how much it will cost them to operate their home once they move in. Current homeowners do not fully understand how much energy and, therefore, money is being wasted by their home. And if they did understand, neither home buyers nor homeowners would know what to do about it.
We know that out of the 130 million homes in the U.S., 80 million were built before 1980 (they pre-date modern energy standards and are associated with higher energy use and operating costs per square foot). We also know that Americans spend about $2,000 per household on energy every year. But what most homeowners don’t know is that about 30% of that energy (30% of that money) is wasted.
The Home Energy Report will give the home buyer a quick understanding of:
- how much the home will cost to operate (once they move in);
- where energy (and, therefore, money) is being wasted in the home; and
- what can be done to save energy and increase comfort after they move in.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- how to generate a Home Energy Report in minutes;
- what other inspectors are saying; and
- how to market the Home Energy Inspection.
We’ll also go over:
- generating a report in minutes;
- marketing pieces;
- free Homeowner guides;
- tips on how to sell the Home Energy Report; and
- feedback from inspectors.
Register now at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/756487806.
(for U.S. home inspectors only.)
Space is limited to 500 attendees.