Free Negligent Referral Protection for Real Estate Agents

https://www.nachi.org/agent-indemnification.htm

I hand these out with every inspection attended by an agent along with my business card.

2 Likes

It works, making their job easier and safer gets their attention, eh Martin?

I rarely saw agents but, for those who do, it is worthwhile I think. :smile:

1 Like

I agree 100%. Sets us apart from that other association :blush:. I’m surprised how many agents don’t know about our Buy Back Guarantee as well. I also hand out the Real Estate Agent Free CE card. I just provide my Inter NACHI number on the bottom and they can meet some of the states requirements for CE. Makes for a good relationship especially with the new agents I’m trying to round up.

2 Likes

I also hand out the Real Estate Agent Free CE cards, what do you give them if you don’t mind me asking that informs them of this FREE Negligent Referral Protection for Real Estate Agents.

Same high quality stock card material as the CE card. InterNACHI sent a nice goodie bag to me when I requested some material for an expo event a few months ago. I didn’t look but these cards may be available to purchase at Inspector Outlet.

I clicked the link at the very top from Larry Kage, scrolled to the bottom, and there is a place to order the cards.