Hi to all,
As some of you know I specialise in commercial property inspections and consulting.
This is a multi storey conco block whose roof I inspected for insurance purposes last year, at that time I advised them that the roof was very close the the end of its intended life and would require replacement.
The board (HOA) are now looking into roof replacement, but due to other roof top conditions it’s going to be pricey.
- Both the hot and cold water feeds supplying the units run along the roof-top (galvanised steel) and are already leaky and in need of constant repairs.
- When the roof coverings are replaced down here, they compressors have to be mounted on roof fastened frames to resist wind storms.
- Most of the HVAC line insulation and Liquid tight is shot, so are most of the disconnects.
- All the electrical panels (that I’ve seen so far) are FPE.
- the roof has dozens of pitch-pans, some very large and very shallow.
I’m just putting a full inspection proposal toghether for them that will also include some roofing consultancy.
Enjoy the pics