Full blown, totally editable, search engine optimized inspector websites: $15/month

I reassigned the name to americanheritage.inspectorpages.com and it works now.
I dont know what happended before. I must have done something wrong.
But it works now:o

Your link is working fine now, I wonder if Dominic has had any to compare this to his?

Honestly, Domenics was one that I did *not *check out. The 15 smackers per month, done quickly, was enough for me.

Looks great!!!

The tut makes it look like I could even do it, defiantly will look at it closer.

Thank you sir!

I was just kidding!!!:p:p

:roll:

I know, my wife thinks it is boring. So does my daughter and she is pretty good with style at 12. However, I LIKE IT. I like white. I think it is professional, classy, and tasteful… I’ll probably change it…

Chris, make sure to rewrite the content to be YOUR content. Google does not like duplicate content from other sites and will heavily penalize you for it. I know that it’s nice to have a finished site but it’s exactly that reason that we don’t preload sites with content.

Well thank you Domenic.

And may I ask since your the pro, visually, my plain “boring site” - which I think is clean, neat and professional, or a multi color/bar/gadget and gizmo site in regards to the buyer.

Which is preferable?

Is there a list of these sites to look at as examples of good SEO?
I notice all the domains have sub domains attached (http://americanheritage.inspectorpages.com./ and wonder why, so are any of these
NACHI sites ranked on the first page of Google for) their targets?

I know Dom’s sites are ranked high in many major cities but how about with this host?

Chis,from an SEO standpoint text is fine but you should also follow Dom’s tips for increasing ranking such as adding social media,video,etc.

I like the clean look myself however if too much text only is jammed at he top it becomes muddled.
The header you have attracts attention but the text underneath needs more punch to draw in the web surfer .

I have no idea who you are or where you are located upon glancing at the home page.
What key words are you targeting and what are your mega tags?
Does your text body support them?

Chris, the look isn’t bad you just need to add more personal things like Bob said. Add your InterNACHI Call Now button, add a text messaging widget, get a good picture of yourself up there, etc.

Excellent feedback. Thank you I appreciate the willingness of both of you to share your experience

yeah Chris , Dom is the best