GFI Breaker installed correctly?

Certainly not me, though though you thought you had.

self-aggrandizing

( British self-aggrandising )

ADJECTIVE

• Promoting oneself as being powerful or important.
2 Likes

I asked you to list all the things wrong and/or unsafe (as you described them) to help us all learn from you. But you just post pictures without any explanation.

How does that help those that don’t know increase their knowledge?

It doesn’t.

1 Like

You suckered him into his own ruse, he went went for it and failed miserably at it.

2 Likes

Can’t backfeed the GFCI breaker. Did you know that? That’s the first thing that I noticed.

Do I need to explain the paralleled conductors also?

Probably high EMF readings in that home.

You should go ahead and explain them all. Afterall, your stated purpose was to help educate others, not preen.

2 Likes

Where are the parallel conductors? Certainly not the two white conductors at the GFCI breaker.

Picture 1.

EGC`s back to the main disconnect. Via connections in outlets. Rare that no outlet has only one circuit

Michael, did you assume that the cables are connected together on both ends?

Yes, I assumed some code compliance in the home.

Are you taking about the feed To the 'sub"?

I think someone has cited defects that are not an issue.

1 Like

Correct, they’re only a code violation, a design issue at best.

1 Like

Objectionable current? Not an issue? This is a lot more important than a double tap

Definitely an issue and it’s a result of the neutrals and EGC’s not be separated at the sub-panel.

2 Likes

You are making an assumption that was what I was referring to. It was not.

If fact, I would not be surprised if you posted a photo of a partially wired panel just to stir the pot.

He thrives & lives for controversy to get attention.
Similar to a child that does bad stuff to get attention, just like my puppy dog! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Go to the 4th post… I didn’t post the pic

The black jumper on the ITE breaker is factory installed. It was also on older Cutler Hammer gfi breakers.

Larry, is the panel you posted in use or a work in progress?

I believe the panel board is…