Gold did it! Hit $1,000.00 an ounce today.

Either one would have been better than holding on to federal reserve notes!
Plus it’s tough to store $10,000 worth of gasoline.

LOL, buy a Hummer, now why are Fed notes only worth 1% +/-

Gerry

Joe,

There is a LOT of junk “gold” jewerly out there… Not even 28 carat so it’s an alloy of junk… Not exactly real gold.

I believe “real gold” is considered the only “currency” recognized around the world so those who amass it are controlling the value…

Question for you Joe, Gerry and Nick…

Where is the largest reserve of gold in the world and where is it kept?

No looking it up on google or yahoo…:wink:

Something else:

Check out this link on Gold… an older analysis but informative:
http://www.gold-eagle.com/analysis_98/vronsky02798.html

Time for a Chicago priced Big Mac…

As for you holds the most Gold, I believe that is the EU countries ie: the combined Euro banks

Regars

Gerry

It wasn’t too long ago that you could buy the DOW with 20 ounces, today you can buy it with about 9.5 ounces.

case proven

Gery

Lets see, who would know the Dollar ain’t really worth a Penny?..not many folks.

The Federal Reserve Bank would probably be the cartel how hordes the actual largest stockpile of gold I’d guess.

I watched the video you posted the other day Patrick…interesting.

I recommend everyone watch it.

Graceland?

CORRECT!!!

Here is some interesting notes: I use the term “notes” since no one can really verify this data… It would be plain crazy for one country to actually reveal how much gold it really has in it’s possession.

Text below is from Wikipedia… (How do we know it’s correct???)

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York maintains a vault that lies 86 feet (26 m) below sea level, resting on Manhattan bedrock. By 1927, the vault contained ten percent of the world’s official gold reserves. Currently, it is reputedly the largest gold repository in the world (though this cannot be confirmed as Swiss Banks do not report their gold stocks) and holds approximately 5,000 metric tons of gold bullion ($160 billion as of March 2008), more than Fort Knox. The gold is owned by many foreign nations, central banks and international organizations. The Federal Reserve Bank does not own the gold but serves as guardian of the precious metal, which it protects at no charge as a gesture of goodwill to other nations.

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Control the gold control the “Dollar”…

China is the largest producer of gold!! They have made it to fifth place this year…and are working on being number 1!!! The prospects are terrifying for the future of the United States…

As the official Xinhua News Agency announced, quoting Hu Xiaolian, since 2003 China boosted its gold reserves by 76%, thus becoming the world’s fifth-biggest holding. Boosted by domestic purchases and refining scrap metal China’s reserves grew by 454 tons to 1,054 tons.
As of March 31China has the world’s largest foreign exchange reserves at $1.95 trillion, according to the administration. Over the past six years the China’s holdings have climbed about six times as the country had record trade surpluses and inflows of foreign investment. Gold prices have almost tripled to more than $900 an ounce from $337.
China is the biggest foreign owner of (http://www.ecommerce-journal.com/tags/u_s_government) debt, holding bonds totaling $744 billion at the end of February, according to (http://www.ecommerce-journal.com/tags/u_s) data. And dollar’s wakening would lead to eroding of value of China’s Treasuries holdings, considers Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao.

April 24, 2009 - 11:25am | author: kara deniz

http://www.ecommerce-journal.com/news/14895_china_became_the_world_s_fifth_largest_by_gold_holdings?drgn=1

and thats why we where working in our friends golds mine on sat. HELL YA! keep going…

“Hong Kong is pulling all its physical gold holdings from depositories in London, transferring them to a high-security depository newly built at the city’s airport, in a move that won praise from local traders Thursday.
The facility, industry professionals said, would support Hong Kong’s emergence as a Swiss-style trading hub for bullion and would lessen London’s status as a key settlement-and-storage center”

Just like Crushev said,“We,(communist) will destroy you without firing a shot”.

Nick, You could also preach buy guns and buy ammo.:wink:

Just bought a Ruger 44mag with a 10.5" barrel. I figure if I can’t find ammo for it I can always use it like a club :roll:

Gold over $1K again today.

Damn that is funny—:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just about worth enough to go mining for----little hiking, panning, etc.

If you want to go gold prospecting, come up to Colorado. I have dozens of gold mines you can have at. I have all the equipment for you too. My recent back surgery prevents me from ever enjoying pickin’ and pannin’ again. I’ll be putting my claims up for sale later this year.

What kind of surgery did you have on your back and how did it go? Well I hope.

Videos from the founder of goldmoney.com

Factors That Will Drive Precious Metals’ Bull Market
](http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=59B9A1758844E7C8&search_query=James+Turk+Key+“Factors+That+Will+Drive+Precious+Metals’+Bull+Market”)

Another reason.

This statement really concerns me from your link Joe,

WASHINGTON (AP) By DANIEL WAGNER

“The administration wants to give more power to the Federal Reserve. Some senators on the Senate Banking Committee are reluctant to expand the Fed’s powers, and are proposing a council similar to what Bair advocates.”

How blind are we to give these Ahrse Holes thieves more power… A non-government entity of the super wealthy controlling banks / financial powers to manipulate us even more… Talk about total domination of a population and the world… The largest con ever played on the citizens of the U.S. and world…

More links below:

http://finance.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/bernankes-secret-debt-solution-to-end-the-financial-crisis/?sc=G100&ec=95050&gclid=CIeYi6fq_pwCFQEhDQodcikgbQ