The winner gets…
- 1 free year of website hosting via Home Inspector Pro’s www.homeinspectorpro.com 's new Inspection website service. The service allows you to build your own site with online editors, add photo galleries, upload sample reports, add unlimited pages, create link directories, SEO optimization and much more. The service will be live shortly and the winner will be one of the first to be set up.
- 1 ticket to 3 Days of Secrets Revealed www.3daysofsecretsrevealed.com from Mike Crowe. It is their 5th annual event - all about marketing.
- 1,000 InspectorBoost brochures http://www.nachi.tv/episode10.
- A set of http://www.nachi.org/multitoolset.htm.
- 3 tape measures.
- Some Hertz discount cards.
- 1 Manual for a Happy Home from Keith Swift http://www.keithswift.com/.
- 1 Basic Electrical Theory book from Mike Holt http://www.nachi.org/holtdailydoorprize2007.htm.
- 1 Tribble http://www.nachi.org/tribbles.htm.
- A big bunch of new InterNACHI 3-Mistakes brochures http://www.nachi.org/3mistakes.htm.
- 10 Environmental Concerns books http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm.
- 1 Inspection presentation kit from Jay Keany https://estore01.site-secure.net//certifiedNACHIstore/index.cfm?zonef=prv&id=1673
- 5 LED Microwave oven testers http://www.nachi.org/microwaveovenleakdetectors2006.htm.
- An InterNACHI binder http://www.nachi.org/binder.htm.
- Other stuff from Lisa.
Here is how to win…
Correctly guess the 2 winners of both games. Or in other words, pick one team from each of these 2 matchups:
- San Diego Vs. New England Sun. 3 pm eastern
- New York Vs. Green Bay Sun. 6:30 pm Eastern
Then guess the total points scored (one number) in all both games by all teams combined.
We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess both winning teams by looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins. Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed both winning teams though.
If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the 2 winners correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by earliest to post or edit.
You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until kick off of the first game on Sunday, January 20th and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of tie breaking between members.
Best of luck.
Reminder to vendors: Email me us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to donate to the next www.nachi.org/dailydoorprize.htm