Great Home Inspector Pro Thursday night football contest. Place your guesses in now.

Leave it at 7, if it causes a tie then everyone will be inclined to try next week and I’ll add in report hosting too. Kind of like the lotto :slight_smile:

Depends on how many days the convention lasts for. :wink:

Dominic writes

OK. I’ll add $100 if it goes to next week.

So even if the Vegas spread changes, we’re staying at 7 for this contest.

You are too funny.

Yeah I can see the spread changing maybe to 5 by kick off…This will be an arial attack on both sides of the ball…Romo is Favre Jr. he likes to sling it too, he is going to want to show Favre what he can do…Romo was a big Favre fan when he was groing up.

A little about spreads. Many think the spread is set to make the teams even. Not true. It is set to make the betting on both sides even.

If you ever see a spread move its not because of new information about the teams. It’s that the betting is becoming lopsided.

I’m not a gambler but I can count cards and as a boy I worked for Tony Grosso. Of course the state of PA threw him in jail for doing something so very immoral as running a gambling operation and then opened up their own state lottery which Nick Perry fixed. Don’t get me started :roll: .

Exactly Spreads are for the best interest for Vegas…however sometimes new news can affect the spread say Favre trips over his poodle and breaks his leg.

Yeah, that would do it.

Mom

ha ha ha.

Greenbay
61 points scored

I remember how just before the Bears played Green Bay, Urlacher said Farve is just an old Romo. HA ha

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :mrgreen: Bragging rights reserved until Thursday…

I still refuse to believe there was not a score in the fourth.

Waaa… Waaa… Even a deep dish Chicago style won’t soak up all those tears… :-({|=

Cowboys, 52 pts.

Gb 54

GreenBay Total points 49

GB28 Dallas21

Dallas

GB 58 points.

Green Bay
56 Points