The winner gets…
- InterNACHIGauge version 4.0, an $845 value.
- Pocket HomeGauge software 4.0, a $295 value.
- 1 Year HomeGauge Platinum Service, a $450 value.
Non-transferable (for the winner only)
Here is how to win…
- Correctly guess the winner of the Super Bowl.
- Then guess the total points scored (one number) in the Super Bowl by both teams combined.
- Then guess the longest field goal kicked during the Super Bowl.
We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess the winning team by first looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins. Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed the winning team though.
If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the winner correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by looking at the longest field goal guess.
In the very unlikely event that two or more members guess the winning team AND the total points scored with the same level of accuracy AND the longest field goal with the same level of accuracy… we will break the tie by awarding it to the member who was earliest to post or edit.
You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until the kick off of the Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of freak tie breaking.
Best of luck.
Reminder to vendors: Email me us at email@example.com if you would like to donate to the next www.nachi.org/dailydoorprize.htm