The winner gets…
- A full blown version of the new http://www.InterNACHIGauge.com 4.0 which includes InterNACHI’s Commercial Inspection SOP http://www.nachi.org/comsop.htm and InterNACHI’s stairway inspection narratives http://www.nachi.org/stairways.htm. http://www.InterNACHIGauge.com will ship to the winner on January 2, 2008. $845 value!
- 6 months of internet tools including a webpage from http://www.InterNACHIgauge.com
- a full case of InspectorBoost brochure paper (1,000 sheets) http://www.nachi.tv/episode10. $315 value!
- a set of http://www.nachi.org/multitoolset.htm.
- 3 tape measures.
- Some Hertz discount cards.
- 1 Manual for a Happy Home from Keith Swift http://www.keithswift.com/.
- 1 Homeowner’s Handbook from Jay Keany https://estore01.site-secure.net//ce…ef=prv&id=1674.
- 1 Basic Electrical Theory book from Mike Holt http://www.nachi.org/holtdailydoorprize2007.htm.
- 1 Tribble http://www.nachi.org/tribbles.htm.
- A big bunch of new InterNACHI 3-Mistakes brochures http://www.nachi.org/3mistakes.htm.
- 1, 9 LED Aluminum Flashlight plus LED Key Chain.
- 10 Environmental Concerns books http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm.
- 1 Inspection presentation kit from Jay Keany https://estore01.site-secure.net//ce…ef=prv&id=1673.
- Other stuff from Lisa.
Here is how to win…
We’re giving St. Louis 8 points. Place your guess by correctly guessing the winner of the game (include the spread). So if the final score is Pittsburgh 20 and St. Louis 14… St. Louis wins.
Then guess the total points scored in the game (by both sides, not including the spread). So if the final score is Pittsburgh 20 and St. Louis 14… the total points scored would be 34.
We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess the winning team (including the spread) by looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins (not including the spread). Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed the winning team though (including the spread).
If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the winner correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by earliest to post or edit.
You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until kick off and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of tie breaking between members.
If there is a tie between teams… for instance if the score is Pittsburgh 22 and St. Louis 14… everyone loses, and we’ll save the prizes for another game.