Grounding for mobile home service disconnect

Is the GEC for this system hidden in the meter enclosure? I’m not familiar with this particular set up. This is for a mobile home manufactured in 2005.

Looks like it is missing to me, but I do not have much experience inspecting mobile homes. Maybe an electrician can chime in: Robert Meyer and Roy Lewis come to mind, perhaps contact them directly and you can post their answer here for everyone’s edification.

We don’t have any of those pedestal installations around here but if I had to guess I would say that it is possible that the GEC terminates ahead of the service disconnect in the pedestal. The GEC is permitted to terminate upstream of the service disconnect. At least the enclosure is bonded to the neutral.

250.24 Grounding Service-Supplied Alternating-Current Systems.
(A) System Grounding Connections. A premises wiring system supplied by a grounded ac service shall have a grounding electrode conductor connected to the grounded service conductor, at each service, in accordance with 250.24(A)(1) through (A)(5).
(1) General. The grounding electrode conductor connection shall be made at any accessible point from the load end of the overhead service conductors, service drop, underground service conductors, or service lateral to, including the terminal or bus to which the grounded service conductor is connected at the service disconnecting means.

You may want to check to see if the power company allows grounding in the pedestal socket.