Hatchback as an Inspection Vehicle

That sounds great, Jordan, and pics of the inside would be nice to see.

2 Likes

I use a Prius W/ the back seats folded forward. It’s completely full, but I have everything I need. I also have a Ford F250 Super Duty, but rarely use it for inspections.

I’ve seen plenty of inspectors rolling around in a $60k 10 MPG truck with less tools/equipment than I have in my Prius. They can keep the image, I’ll keep my fuel savings.

3 Likes

So here is the Transit - Rear, side and My Co-pilot. A bit Frosted over and dirty, but you get the jist.

9 Likes

Nice, Jordan! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good use of space…nice, neat and great looking, Jordan!

1 Like

Awesome customization. Good job.

1 Like

Professional!
If I could get away with driving something like this, I would.

Here in Northern Michigan, the snow can dictate how close we can get to the inspection address. Four or all wheel drive is often required.

3 Likes

Because we’re driving 100 miles a day :wink:

1 Like

Ok, so who would you hire as your home inspector…

Or…

3 Likes

Probably the first one. He’s handicapped and could use the work, you know, climbing up on my roof. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same owner? Dents, rust, etc :smile:

1 Like

One for work only, the other for work and date night…

2 Likes

Don’t be hating! a lot of construction guys are underpaid for many reasons and many others are broke because of unrelated circumstances. Show me the report and I’ll tell you whom I would hire.

5 Likes

That front ladder support on the Subaru should be patented.

I have been looking for a small vehicle for some longer hauls but the ladder situation has had me handcuffed.

Problem solved! :smile:

1 Like

I like his “handicap” hanger. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I think the handicap hanger is actually for the car, not the driver. :smile:

1 Like

One would think that it would be removed for the inspection, no?

1 Like