Hazardous Tamper-Resistant Receptacle

UL Warns of Potentially Hazardous Tamper-Resistant Receptacle | EC&M (ecmweb.com)

6 Likes

Thanks, Marcel. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks Marcel. This is typical of much of the electrical crap sold on Amazon.

2 Likes

“This receptacle does not comply with UL’s Safety Standards and is not authorized to bear the UL Mark for the United States or Canada.”

But yet it does bear the UL mark!!!

wake the fuck up
stickers & labels don’t mean jackshit in 'merica

just like the certs & logos here

labeling does not equal competency or compliance

jmo

McHammer plz accept my…

> labeling does not equal competency or compliance

UL Listed. This means they are tested by Underwriters Laboratories and certified to meet their stringent safety standards.

Underwriters Laboratories is among the most respected bodies for product safety testing and certification and continues to be on the forefront of science and engineering.

If you want to be absolutely sure about the quality and safety of any electrical device or equipment, look for the UL logo on the label.

Those labels are probably one of the most counterfeited out the4e.

3 Likes

Certainly would be interesting if it was hooked up by the labels. ’ Course if you have to read the labels you shouldn’t be wiring them anyway.

3 Likes

peddle ur crap elsewhere & quit misinforming members & the public

see Milby’s post.& like Mckee lick it, that’s a definitive test for anything inspection related & many of us have heeded his advice w/most excellent results!

1 Like

You should have turned left at Albuquerque, as you have missed my point with my post.

1 Like

hardly

not as young as i look

Me either!