Heating HVAC Help

Originally Posted By: gjohnson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

So I was sitting at the bar tonight, with Joe Tedesco, Earl Beahn, and John Bowman. We were chatting up before tommorows electrical class. What we found is that right next to us is going to be a big HVAC type thing. So John starts talking to one of the guys and gets this site for us:

http://www.heatinghelp.com

supposed to be a great site for heating and HVAC type stuff. Hope everyone can use it. BTW, having drinks with those guys was a blast. We even got to meet Walter Smittle who is a representative from the National Association of State Fire Marshalls who want to work with The NACHI Foundation on our "NACHI Safe House Campaign".

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: psabados

Gary

I swear buddy, you could fall into the biggest pile of you know what and find a 2 carat diamond ring.

Link to that website is great. They have a library with info dating back to 1885. Great website and nice connections

Paul

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Good Post Gary,

I finally made it back from Baltimore. Nice trip.

This has got to be the best site on heating that I have seen so far. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to invite any of these members to our site. This heatinghelp board is made up of 150 of the most authoritive voices in the heating business. Most have either invented, wrote, or instructed other HVAC personnel in the industry. They will be meeting again in October of this year. I'm not quite sure where though.

A couple of the experts showed a genuine interest in the NACHI organization and showed some interest in garnishing our organization with educational tips on visual inspections of HVAC. I believe that the education committee should investigate this further. If they contact me I do have names and addresses of a couple of the members.

It's amazing what a couple of beers with the good ole boys can produce.

Originally Posted By: jrooff

Not to change the direction of conversation,but, Gary or anyone reading this,

Would it be possible to setup some kind of place on the board where we post only good Educational site’s to go to?

Like SITES TO SEE for information on:
Heatinghelp.com
Wood university.org
Certainteed.com
Ect....
I'll bet a lot of newbies have no Idea there out there unless they read every post there is. ![nachi_nachi.gif](upload://uHOMNyaTr9Egc1VkzoQvcptyboG.gif)
Maybe post them all in one place for easy access and more usage.
Only my thought.

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Hi James. Haven’t spoken to you in a while. I agree with your thoughts for what its worth. I started reviewing all the posts one boring Sunday and was amazed at the number of web sites offered. sure would be nice if they were sorted and put into one spot.