Hell Unleashed!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please explain.
Does this protect from $10,000 broken main drains and is a initial vid scan required ?

Valid questions Vob.

Nate is it possible for you to answer Bobs questions and a few that I have.

1. Is this something that you would be offering to inspectors to purchase outright as a stand alone policy to give to clients with their home inspections? or does an inspector need to be using other of your products to use this SewerGard?

2. Are there any publicly published terms of this policy that we can look at? or can you post them for us to see?

3. Last question for now is what would be the cost to Inspectors for 1 SewerGard policy?

Thanks for your time,

Jm

Ok so it does not fully protect then as many will cost $10,ooo to repair from tree roots ,etc.
Average flood control is $8,500 installed.

Thanks Nate for the information. FYI I do think the 4k coverage is a decent added value of protection for the client. As Bob said the average is much higher than 2k as you said as I have a good friend that has his own company for over 30 years here that does that work. In fact he is who does all my well/septic/sewer inspections when needed. He wouldn’t bring his back hoe to a site for that.

Regardless I really do think 4k is at least a good helping start for a clients issue if not the whole cost in some cases.:wink:

Do you know what the cost to an inspector will be for this?

Thanks

Jim

There is an old saying: If it sounds to good to be true…

I think you answered many of these questions at a conference not so long ago didn’t you Nathan :slight_smile:

I love the it probably won’t pay the whole thing mindset. How much does the way you do it now pay?

Thanks Nate for the quick replies and your offer.:cool: I will shoot you an email nowwith a few more questions. I am, going to quit here now as I see from Troys post another Shi.t and piss thread could break out and I am not wanting to get into another one of those right now.

Jim

It will be OK Jim I promise :wink:

Nathan, is there a limitation on the age of the plumbing system? I did a house today that was built in 1913, with cast iron waste pipe; will that be covered? Also, how long does the coverage last, from the time of the inspection till…?

That would be completely relevant here.:smiley:

Nice catch bro, I was wondering if someone was going to catch that…:wink:

Jim

Excellent questions Andrew…

Nathan Thank you very much for answering those and all the other questions, mucho appreciated.

FYI, email was sent.

Jim

Sent you an email Nate.

Maybe around you sir.
I know better.

Get pricing many times.

I work Chicago not rustic view .lol