Originally Posted By: gbeaumont
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
Hi to all,
I know I wrote this out before but I can't even find it myself ![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif) ![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif) so here goes again
1) make sure the Image size is not too big I normally resize to 400 pixel wide for the board
2) ensure that when you save the file at the correct size that it has no spaces in the title.
3) Only save the file as a JPEG or GIFF file
4) hit the "Img" button at the top right, this will open a new window.
5) click the "browse" button and find your picture.
6) double click the image file or hit open and the location will show in the browse window
7) click the "upload image" link and the image should upload to the server.
hit the add image to post link and the [IMG]********[IMG] should appear.
9) in most cases you should edit out the front and rear [img] code then the picture will appear when you click the link after you have submitted the post
10) buy gerry a beer when you see him
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : email@example.com
NACHI phone 484-429-5466
Inspection Depot Education
"Education is a journey, not a destination"