I’m not sure if Nachi has a classified section. If they do, please notify and I will move this post immediately. In the meantime…
As is often the case in my business, I have gone from - very slow - to overbooked within a very short time-frame. Last year, I could rely on a part-time inspector but he has since decided that hi wasn’t his thing. I’m not keen on throwing away business so this is what I am looking for:
- qualified inspectors that already operate their own business and wouldn’t mind getting some extra inspections from time to time. The areas I need help in are - GTA, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Vaughan. Please note that the towns of Ajax, Whitby, Uxbridge, Port Perry and Oshawa are already accounted for. To be clear, I am not seeking any employees at this time. You would work under your full autonomy.
- We, Safety First Home Inspection Inc. will book the inspection and contact you for availability. If you are available to take the inspection, the inspection becomes your complete responsibility… you confirm with the client, use your preferred reported method, etc.
- We will receive a percentage of the inspection. To be fair, and save time, let me be perfectly transparent. On average, you will receive 50%+ of the inspection fee. Keep in mind that many multi-inspector firms pay their inspectors 35%-45% of the inspection fee. This inspection comes to you as a “bonus” inspection without any marketing or promotional costs to you and provides you an opportunity to add ancillary services. The bare minimum you could earn for an inspection would be $175.00 (for a townhouse) and $200 for a detached. Our Toronto inspection fee is on average $475.00…so $240 would be yours.
- If you are interested, send me a PM or email and we will set up a meeting to discuss details, qualifications, etc.
- If you are fairly new to the business and have done an absolute minimum of 50 fee paid inspections, I would be open to having you participate in field training.
Thank you, Adam Hannan