Helper Available On Ride-Alongs N. Orange County Area

I am nearing completion of my home inspector certification and would love the opportunity to assist an inspector or simply observe on a ride-along. I am currently unemployed, so my availability is wide open. Ready and willing to get my hands dirty and put in the time. I can bring my own signed waiver or whatever you require. I reside in the Whittier/La Habra Heights area and would be willing to drive to surrounding cities/counties. I am a very responsible, conscientious, well-groomed, punctual, and polite individual who is ready to work, and ready to learn. Thank you for your consideration.

Calling @lkage welcome and information director… :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Clay!..Enjoy! :smile:

1 Like

Clay, contact some CMIs or CPIs within 40 to 50 miles, or closer, to your area and communicate with them. Maybe one, or more, will help you. Some inspectors feel as though they are training their competition by ride-alongs or mentoring or hiring.

Here is the link for CMIs: Find a Certified Master Inspector®

And the link for CPIs: Find Certified Home Inspectors Near You - InterNACHI®

And Mentors: https://www.nachi.org/mentoring

Also, you may want to take advantage of your Education Team at education@internachi.org for specific questions e.g. 15 Steps to Become a Successful Home Inspector - InterNACHI® and InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors .

2 Likes

Oh man, if you were just a little closer.

I could use someone based in the West to Mid-City Los Angeles area on my team.

1 Like