HGTV Inspector

Originally Posted By: lewens
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Jeffery

Touche

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: rwand

Elaine, Agatha, Rick Knowsnothing or Trashcan

Quote:
Yeah..its probably because the radon detectors you erronously installed sometime ago were never removed....ED ..should get checked out at the hospital icon_rolleyes.gif )

or....maybe it is because his inspection was done by a NACHI certified..."uncertified"...certified... (so confused how one can be certified yet you keep saying you don't "certify" your inspectors....icon_eek.gif) Home INspector...?

or maybe its just KOOLAID withdrawl symptoms??? icon_cool.gif

Yeah I guess its just like the phony purchase orders, invoices and printed materials you were suppose to organize.

Elaine shouldn't you be barefoot and pregnant? Oh I forgot you can only be barefoot, being pregnant would be a medical miracle for a guy. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: eporter

sramos wrote:
If I have misrepresented my credentials, please someone tell me.....that's not my style. As far as I know, everything I am doing is above board.

I guess it goes to show you that you don't need to be a perfect speller to good in this business....I spend my time on the important things (not that spelling isn't important)

The point on your first comment is that Nick, along with many others states that NACHI does not certify its inspectors, your website argues that point.

The spelling issue on your website home page show lack of attention to detail. Again, I hope you inspect houses better than your marketing material.

(I did notice that you fixed the spelling.)

--
------------------------------------------------
"Inspecting this home like I'm buying it myself."

Ed Porter
Cornerstone Home Inspection Services, Inc.
Grand Haven, MI

Hi Stephen I liked your website. I also like the fact you are not photographed wearing a baseball cap, you and your website look very professional.

Good luck with HGTV!

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Hey Ed,

Take a look at the spelling/grammatical errors in your newsletter. I understand that you didn't create it, but it sure looks bad on you.

Very unprofessional. You really should reconsider using that service.

A little hint. Try using the (') in words like haven't, doesn't, it's, etc. when appropriate.

Ed take the baseball cap off, it is disrespectful to wear a hat in someone elses home during an inspection, it makes you look like a redneck. You should also put your prices up; your price is reflective of your abilities. Charge more and look professional.

And put the toilet paper on the right way. The paper should unwind from the top not from the bottom. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

rwand wrote:
Elaine, Agatha, Rick Knowsnothing or Trashcan

Quote:
Yeah..its probably because the radon detectors you erronously installed sometime ago were never removed....ED ..should get checked out at the hospital icon_rolleyes.gif )

or....maybe it is because his inspection was done by a NACHI certified..."uncertified"...certified... (so confused how one can be certified yet you keep saying you don't "certify" your inspectors....icon_eek.gif) Home INspector...?

or maybe its just KOOLAID withdrawl symptoms??? icon_cool.gif

Yeah I guess its just like the phony purchase orders, invoices and printed materials you were suppose to organize.

Elaine shouldn't you be barefoot and pregnant? Oh I forgot you can only be barefoot, being pregnant would be a medical miracle for a guy. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Could it be that Elaine really is not Gil.

Everyone please welcome back Jason Behling (alias Elaine from Toronto not Cayman Islands). Good to see you Jason, I mean Elaine.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Ed,

Even as a non-member, NACHI continues to educate you. It appears that today you were taught how those who inspect glass houses should not throw stones. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Maybe its Gils alter ego? In fairness to Jason are we sure it is him? Jason never seemed like the type to post under false names. Unlike Strachan and Bottoms. Hmmm. Personally I could never understand why anyone would find it necessary to post under a false name. Oh well like everything in life there are mystries which defy logic. icon_lol.gif

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

IP addresses match.

Jason

Don't hide behind a false name. You are smarter than that. My apologies to Gil.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

Originally Posted By: Kat Hayes

cheeky pyramid

So if you know so much why not come clean? No scruples I guess.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

eye out

Quote:
John, The Canadian system assigns IP#'s that are for entire blocks of users.. thousands of users, so to have the same IP really doesn't matter or prove anything. The user IP can change depending which # their computer accesses the internet from.

Each subscriber has an unique IP address to my knowledge, just as mine is different than John Bowmans.

John can you post the IP address so that I can check it out? I think under the circumstances and the fact that the person is posting under an assumed name he has relinquished what right they may have had. In other words this person should be outed.

Cheers,
Raymond Wand
Alton,ON

--

NACHI Member

Quote:
Mr. Wand,

It's not "if" I know so much, it's "since" I know so much.

One's identity being concealed makes no inference to one's scruples or integrity. It may be that I feel it prudent to conceal my identity for a variety of reasons one of which is I'm rather frightened by you and what you may possibly do to me.

It's my belief that you are so close to the brink of complete insanity that you could crest the mount of reason at any time and lose all regard for personal safety, law, decency and human life.

Now you are sounding like Bottoms. You are showing your true colours, you reprobate. The only person you are scared of is yourself.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

Quote:
One's identity being concealed makes no inference to one's scruples or integrity

Thats got to be one of the best lines I have ever read!

So you admit you're falsifying your identity. And you show you have no scruples because you have no integrity to post under your real name.

Nice, care to incriminate yourself further and prove my points. You take the cake loser.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

for the

Originally Posted By: jwortham

NVM

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms