Home Inspection Business for sale

Hi,

My name is Justin Murcia I am a NACHI member and master certified home inspector. I have owned and operated my home inspection business for 7 years. I am in the process of selling my business. I am also interested in selling only the client list or having another inspector take over my inspections. I am located in Los Angeles, California. If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you, Justin Murcia
818-263-5447
justin@inspectahome.net

Given you’re a one-man shop, what exactly is there to sell?

Gee I know a lot of one man shops that sold and the buyers instantly made a reasonable living . Mine is an example .

Home PageHome INSPECTOR in Los Angeles | FREE consultation | Inspect A Home L.A. A great area to live .

I wish you well… Roy C

I would sell the website, the client list, the existing marketing, and much more. If you are interested please let me know.
Thank you, Justin Murcia

Lots of 90 Day Widget Warranties pre-purchased?

If it has a reputation and makes the phone ring, it has value. The new owner needs a strategy to close the deals when the calls come.

I would be selling the website, the pre-existing marketing, the client list, and additional minor things that benefit the business.

Unfortunately 1 to 2 man home inspection companies have little to no value. Several articles have been written on this topic. Most analyst state that a home inspection company that has a team of 2, annual sales of 175k to 250k and the owner is the active face of the company have a market value between 5 to 10k this includes website, tools etc. This is a sad truth for or industry, The company does not have subscription or contracts and in most cases only have a book of business for 2 to 3 days out. This means the value of the company is based on the name and reputation of the owner. I would recommend building your company up adding more inspectors and removing yourself from the day to day operations. BY doing these things you add a true value to your company.

Welcome to our forum, Jeremy!..enjoy participating. :smiley: