Home Inspection Buisness For Sale

Home inspection business for sale $5,000.00 OBO. Turn key business includes: logo design, website, necessary inspection tools, infrared camera, magnetic car signs, and more (2003 Honda Pilot with window graphics for an additional $5,000). Pictures and specific information available. Will consider selling tools only.
Call Jerry Jones 706-372-6822, jerryjones1124@gmail.com

1 Like

Jerry
While I wish you luck this isn’t much of an ad. Would you buy this?

1. You didn’t even say where it is located
  2. You never mentioned client books or numbers. I have never seen a business for sale without basic metrics, its like fishing without a hook.
  3. On your facebook you are advertising for a site called “trusthomeinspections.com” your site is “trust1homeinspections.com”. I guess it doesn’t matter because we don’t know if the facebook is included in the sale or not.
  4. based on number 3 I am lead to believe that there is not a marketing plan that is being included in the sale.
  5. The website is a wix.com website. Ben has a video on how to make a site like this in a few hours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgotqrKgd54. Also, the site was registered about a year ago and that coincides with the facebook that looks like you really got started doing this about 8 months ago.
  6. What tools, what brand and model of IR camera? Sure you said info on request but what was there to entice someone to request more info. I can inspect a home with a screwdriver and a flashlight. It may not be the best inspection but those two tools could be necessary and everything else could be frivolous.

Is my point made? I know it may come across as harsh but it is reality. Your post conveyed nothing that makes me want to give you $5,000. I learned more about your business with 5 minutes of google searching and it honestly made it worse.

7 Likes

I thought about much of what Michael wrote but didn’t have time to put it in a post. Thank you Michael.

From Google (The page you’re trying to load could not be found (a 404 error)):

That’s good, thoughtful advice for someone wishing to sell business assets.

At the end of the day - a business that did not work out is only worth the value of the accumulated tools.

2 Likes

More to point… “It’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, regardless of perceived value”.

1 Like

You get a super video too.
Just use some Photoshop stuff & you can change the face or even
superimpose your dog on it.

Do you still have equipment for sale? Looking for a radon monitor.

Interested to buy, how is the business volume.

Yes, I do! Would you like one or both of them?