Today I had the opportunity to sit and chat with a leading provider of Home Insurance.
Together we are in the development stages of a program which could benefit the Home Buyer, Inspector, and Insurer.
Obviously many ideas exchanged. But the one remembered most went similar to this: (This list is only the basic principal)
- The Home Inspection is Contracted.
- The Home Inspection is performed.
- The Home is bought.
- The Home Inspection Report is filed with the Home Owner’s Insurance Policy application.
- The Client is guaranteed a three year lock on rates.
- Option to have a follow up Inspection every three years with additional beneficial packages to follow.
Like I said this needs considerable work, and obviously I have not outlined all the details.