home inspector regulations

Robert Young gave wrong information which I corrected by providing a link. He replied trying to justify his incorrect information and then twisted my comment to Claude and continued by inferring to more false information about my being the spokesperson of InterNACHI-Quebec.

He deserved what he got for his ignorance and incorrect information he continuously provides on this forum and others for that matter.

Instead of saying I did something, show us Marcel.

You talk about posting false information yet you continue to advertise you have an InterNachi License when no such license exists.

You advertise to seniors that you have a Government license when no such license exists.

Robert Young of Montreal Home Inspection Services you are in breech of the COE for InterNachi And CMI

You are a fraud and should be stripped of you CMI as you are a disgrace to the industry.

Marcel. You attack a member again. What is wrong with you?
For one InterNACHI members can inspect home in Quebec.
It’s on my website.

You on the other hand posted from the OACIQ’s website Marcel.
1-are covered by professional liability insurance;
2-use a recognized inspection service agreement;
3-perform their inspections according to recognized building inspection standards;
4-submit a written report to the party that requested their services.*

Your untruthfulness and attacks are well documented.
As well, you do not condone attacking members. Instead of having a valued conversation you say, “He deserved what he got for his ignorance and incorrect information he continuously provides on this forum and others for that matter.”

How many friends at InterNACHI do you have Marcel?

Saved

Robert Young of Montreal Home Inspection Services, you are a fraud and a disgrace to the industry

Thanks you for posting this on the InterNACHI open message board, Jim Mosiuk.
My complaint will be channeled to;
InterNACHI International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
1750 30th Street, #301
Boulder, CO 80301
USA.

You have been harassing/stalking me, as well as others you dispute, with “utter nonsense” for months on the private members only section.
Happy you came here:-)

Leave inspecting homes and buildings up to certified home inspectors that provide a valuable service for their clients.

Time to move along with your retirement, Jim.
Best wishes.
Robert Young

Just incase I forgot a loose end.

Make sure when you file you also file your resignation due to you breaching the COE for CMI and InterNachi

Once again Robert Young of Montreal Home Inspection Services is a fraud and a disgrace to the industry

The only loose end is YOU

You sent me an email saying you called the police on me.

I am still waiting

Could you send me the report number and the officers name you spoke to or is this another lie from Robert Young of Montreal Home Inspection Services

1: Marcel, I know what I said.
2: No need to excuse myself. I think it is you that should excuse oneself for being rude.
3: I am not going away.

Marcel, if you don’t know the answer, nor how to answer, it would be better to say I do not know instead of insinuating and insulting the other party.

To further the discussion; Inspection Committee.

Under the Act, the OACIQ is required to create an Inspection Committee. It is made up of executive officers of real estate or mortgage agencies and of brokers acting on their own account. However, these brokers do not personally conduct inspections, but rather use the services of inspectors.

Following a protocol, the Inspection Committee meets and inspectors present their inspection reports regarding brokers and agency executive officers who require various interventions. The committee may also recommend to inspected brokers and agency executive officers any appropriate recommendation and have them sign an undertaking to comply with a section of the Act or one of its regulations. In addition, it may require an agency executive officer or a broker to successfully attend a course or other education activity. If the committee finds that a violation to the Act or a regulation has been committed, it notifies the syndic immediately.

saved

Robert Young of Montreal Home Inspection Services.

Did you lie in your email to me about calling the police on me?

Please respond here with the truth so any potential clients know what type of individual you are

Jim, read client testimonials. They range from, REA, Engineers of various backgrounds, investors, and homebuyers as a whole.

Hope that helps.

How about you answer the question

Did you call the police on me?

You sent me an email saying you did.

Was this another lie?

I can post the other testimonials that you received showing your true capabilities

Robert Young of Montreal Home inspection Services

How about this one.

Horrible inspector. I had no experience in buying a house few years ago and hired this inspector when I found a house. Long story short, I didn’t buy that house. He did inspection and recommended to find another house. I did with him 4 other inspections until I realized that he just used my trust and charged me few thousand dollars. Each time 800 dollars for the inspections of the houses somebody bought right after I refused to buy because of his inspection. Finally when I found another house I asked the real estate agent to recommend an inspector. I live for last 4 years with my kids and my mom and the house is perfect. But I regret that I lost better houses because I trusted this inspector. I already told all my fiends never use Mr Young services.

This is a public review of Montreal Home Inspection Services

Here is another one

Very bad experience. I am scared of what this man will do if I post a bad review with my main email address. One of the most unprofessional people I’ve ever dealt with.

Another public review of Montreal Home Inspection Services

Robert Young gave wrong information which I corrected by providing a link. He replied trying to justify his incorrect information and then twisted my comment to Claude and continued by inferring to more false information about my being the spokesperson of InterNACHI-Quebec.

He deserved what he got for his ignorance and incorrect information he continuously provides on this forum and others for that matter.

Jim, you deserve to be removed from this association.
Don’t cry wolf when it happens.

You are the one that needs to be removed.

You have broke the COE of InterNachi and CMI and deserve to be removed.

Robert, I’m still waiting for the RCMP to show up.
Can you call them again and tell them to hurry?

I have a lot to share them.

Hope this helps.