Home Inspectors, where are they?

More nonsense.
The problem with licensing, at least here, was the the licensees, didn’t take control. They fought, bickered among each other, and did as little as possible and got what they deserved. Meanwhile, others took control.

After this little fiasco is over, I sincerely hope many inspectors take more of an interest in their livelihoods.

Baloney.

The problem is that you let someone shove the need for licensing down your throat.

If you helped pass the initial licensing bill you are also to blame.

Other more well connected forces will almost always take control and shape it to there liking.

Best to avoid it in the first place.

I didn’t I proposed a better bill along with many others, but it was to tough for many to swallow.

Once again, had they listened to me, Jerry Peck, the late Norm Sage, Jeff Hooper, and others, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

That you considered ANY licensing law acceptable IS the problem.

The do away with all licensing for every profession. Yea, that’s the ticket!

I agree

Guess you are gonna just gloss over this question.
No sweat I was just curious.:roll:

Without a doubt it wouldn’t be this mess had they listened to you… Peckered again.

The sale of the business is continuing, but the growth of the business is still needed and the transition is in process. I can stay in the business for as long or as short as I want.

Like I said, the people I work with are like family. I would love to see them become wealthy and grow.

So yes, the sale is still happening and I can stay on til I want to stop and play golf…I also have another business and that one is doing well enough that I can retire anytime I choose, I just like what I do and building stuff (companies) and seeing what becomes of them…

Does that answer your question?

I respect Eric as an inspector but his mind is just messed up when it comes to this stuff.

I do not see why anyone would volunteer to be told how to run ones business. I just do not get it. Eric was your life not simpler and less stressful before licensing? Be honest. If you say this does not cause you mental stress I have a hard time believing it. Do you not have more costs now due to licensing?

It amazes me someone with so many similar likes can also have so many un-similar likes. Your inspection laws and political views and gun opinions just blow me away.

Not counting that stuff I bet we would have a great time Cooking, Fishing and hanging with the families. Good thing is I do not take it personal and I am sure you really would not give a crap if I did but I guess that differences in opinions is what makes the world go round.

I can say I wish you the best of luck in your life and business I just hope none of your inspection rules or political hopes or gun control thoughts continue to go your way :slight_smile: I think they are terrible for Florida and America…

You have been lucky the last few years in those regards I just hope the rest of Florida wakes the f up and changes things for the better.

Mike, I love to cook. It’s one of my many passions.

You are welcome to join me for a meal anytime. :slight_smile:

Tonight I am making a killer Thai chicken yellow curry. Maybe I’ll post pics later. :wink:

It’s not done yet.

I don’t fish as much as I used to but I love it.

Especially early Spring Black Crappies.

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/images/be/splashes/2007/ne05_08crappie.jpg

Thanks, That is funny because I just took pictures of my ribs and sent them to my wife. The key is they have to look great before sauce :slight_smile: I’ll post in a few

MMMMM ribs before sauce.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s480x480/255633_10200590697582803_833151896_n.jpg

Nice, time to go make the curry and rice.

Keep an eye on Nathan for me. :wink:

Boy did the crappie or Spec as sometimes called down here bring me back.

We used to fish Okeechobee at night 2 to 4 cane poles per man or kid in my case Missouri minnows and we would stake our boat on the edge of a ledge with bamboo we cut on the way to the lake 200 fish nights not uncommon.

Boy what great times those were

I love my fish fries 1/3 Bisquick rest flour and spices with egg milk wash fried to perfection. I could eat forever :slight_smile:

Frog legs even better :slight_smile:

Crappies are to mushy in warm water but they are fantastic around the Twin cities in Spring or through mid July farther North if a spring fed lake.

I’ll send you my fish batter recipe. It’s to die for.

And I love frog legs

We always fished for them at the coldest time of the year and around full moons :slight_smile:

From my many years hunting the great North of Manitoba I also have a great love for some of them cold water fishies :slight_smile:

Walleye are friggen awesome as well. When we were not Duck and Goose hunting we would fish a spillway on one on the rivers that went to lake Manitoba I think. I coulg check the map to be sure but it was just south of gypsonville right off the highway. The water was always fast and freezing there. Some years the fish were there sometimes not. They were much harder to catch along the river with poles. The natives or “first people” as they are sometimes called up there were allowed to run nets. Good thing lots of them were close friends :slight_smile: Our ducks and geese helped many an elder make it through the long cold winters :slight_smile: