Home loan with bad credit

What steps can I take to improve my chances of getting approved for a home loan with bad credit?

I’ve seen some programs that help you “clean-up” your credit. A loan officer would probably be the best place to start. With interest rates where they are I don’t imagine you’ll have trouble finding one with time to talk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So we’re a credit consulting industry too? :thinking: Nick really is opening up interNACHI… :joy:

4 Likes

I recommend to call Nick. :innocent: Heck he sells farms and buyback repos with free financing and no credit check at all.

2 Likes

I think you should begin with sharing everything about you and the reasons for your ‘bad credit situation’ to give others something to base advice off of.

Hell, with that name and choice of threads you posted in, I suspect you to be an AI bug searching for information to ‘mine’ and use in nefarious ways.
(Don’t be surprised if your post gets flagged soon)!

2 Likes

I know a bookie who will front you the money. Rates are high though, and no one misses a payment. Probably safer to play the slots.

3 Likes

Bad credit? Heck, you can get by easier than those of us with good credit nowadays.

3 Likes

4 Likes