Home Savvy has grown from a podunk concept to improve the way inspectors build their brand names to a serious marketing and revenue-generating platform. I want to thank all of our subscribers for their faith and support (as they experience our growing pains with us). I especially want to thank Nick Gromicko and the NACHI “regulars” for putting up with me for the past year. So, in the spirit of “thanksgiving” this holiday season…
HSM ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT - HOLIDAY 2007 DISCOUNT**
From now until December 31, 2007, you can enjoy the benefits of Home Savvy™ eZine for $111 off our regular annual subscription rate. This is a year-over-year subscription rate, so you never pay more than $249 per year from this point forward if you renew your subscription back-to-back.
* Personalized Home Savvy™ eZine with Corporate or Personal Bio * Fully-managed content (we do all the work) * eZine Layout for MORE pages of content * Custom ad graphic on every page * Interchangable Super-Buttons - [See more](http://www.homesavvymagazine.com/leftButtons.php) * "Handshake" program to earn ad revenues - [Sample 1](http://insight.homesavvymagazine.com/handshake.php) [Sample 2](http://restassured.homesavvymagazine.com/handshake.php) * Editable "Handshake" advertiser page * Editable "News & Blog" announcement page * PW-protected Message Center to receive marketing tips and updates * Available Webstats * Option to re-name Home Savvy™ title to whatever name you want ($35 additional fee) - [See sample](http://assured.homesavvymagazine.com/index.php)
** * Inclusion in additional MeetInspectors.com directory AND
* WINDOWS USERS: $100 OFF towards the purchase of 3D Inspection System’s Standard or Premier reporting software AND
* MAC USERS: $100 OFF towards the purchase of Home Inspector Pro reporting software for Apple™ OS
If interested, visit http://homesavvy.newsletterjunction.com for more info. Go to the “Pricing” tab to subscribe.
Thank you all.
Recent testimonial from 11/09/07:
I pray that HSM will be around for a long time. It’s the best thing since sliced bread. I’m getting agents calling me that I have never heard of. In fact, I just had an agent call yesterday asking for more information on ITI. He found me be receiving HSM.
Recent testimonial from 11/09/07:
*Thank you for the info. I have received nothing but compliments from my subscribers of Home Savvy. Not one person has opted out. I also had one contact that wasn’t reciprocating business with me so I deleted his contact info, and he contacted me and asked me to re-enroll him (because of Home Savvy). Great job with all of it.
From a Realtor to a HSM subscriber (11/07/07):
*I have just received your newsletter via email and read the entire Home Savvy magazine! I found all of the information contained to be very informative and pertinent to my daily work! Thanks for sharing and will look forward to the next issue! Hopefully we will be able to work together soon as well,
D. Carfrey, REALTOR
Recent Testimonial from 11/07/07:
*Thanks to Home Savvy, which was sent to my contacts 3 hours ago, I have nearly paid for my annual subscription. The new agent stated that “the inspector that put this together newsletter together must really have his act together.”
Thanks again for the fantastic product and support!
From Recipients to a HSM subscriber - 10/16/07:
(This subscriber is a valued and very regular resident of the NACHI MB.)
- Insurance Agent to subscriber:
*YOUR NEWSLETTER IS AWESOME. VERY THOROUGH AND INFORMATIVE.
- Chamber of Commerce to subscriber:
*I checked out the newsletter link. Very nice. Lots of information!
I will forward the link to our members this week!
Chamber of Commerce
Recent Testimonial from - 10/11/07:
*Agents are really digging the articles. I have received some good feedback from several Realtors…
The email below is from one of the Top Produces in Montgomery County. I’ve had a hard time getting my foot in the door with this guy, but he emailed me last night thanking me for a “great Newsletter.” Then, I received the email below. He copied the article (see bottom of email) then distributed it to over 500 of his “LinkedIn” partners.
Recent Testimonial from - 10/05/07:
I just wanted to thank you for all of your efforts in continuing to make your product the best newsletter available. It is appreciated.
Recent Communication from - 09/20/07:
*[FONT=Arial]A number of my students have signed up for your program. We average 200-300 new inspectors annually and 500-700 inspectors for CE annually. I would very much like to offer this information to every inspector asap.[/FONT]*