Hot PICs: Dan Harris and Nick Gromicko fist fighting in the parking lot in Arizona!!

http://www.nachi.org/scottsdale2008.htm

Damn! All this time, and all these posts, and I never realized that “D. Harris” was the “Dan” I’ve known for several years. I don’t want to guess who won, but as a former military boxing champion, I’m betting on Nick because he doesn’t follow rules. Two very nice people, and that much is certain. It just goes to show how silly this message board can get.
Dan, here I am. Give me a call when you’re in town and allow me to treat you and your wife to a five-star diner in Disneyland at Steak House 55, or at least acknowledge on the board that we know each other.
Maybe I’ll ask Nick/NACHI to split the tab with me, or threaten to join ASHI. Give my best regards to Alan Blaker, another honorable ASHI man.

Being a Home Inspector is one of the best jobs in the world.

So how come everytime I see a group of them, I think of the movie C.H.U.D

Canabalistic,Humanoid,Underground,Dwellers :slight_smile:

Give them time. To quote an old Chines proverb: “First the feathers, and then flight.”

Hey buddy watch it, I resemmble that last remark. :smiley:

But in these pics, I never see amber liquid or smoke.

Cheech and Chong could teach this group to have fun.

I for one had a Gin & Tonic in the chair next to me. And I had a smoke or two with Dan outside as sort of a pre fight warm up. :smiley:

And Brian said he was going to save a seat for me, but when I showed up it saw it was already taken…by his drink.

It was great to see everyone again, and to meet new people…

Well, I guess it’s true, I am the only good looking HI in this Country! :smiley:

JB is going to have a fit, when he sees this! :wink:

[quote=“kswift, post:2, topic:33644”]

Damn! All this time, and all these posts, and I never realized that “D. Harris” was the “Dan” I’ve known for several years.
Dan, here I am. Give me a call when you’re in town and allow me to treat you and your wife to a five-star diner in Disneyland at Steak House 55, or at least acknowledge on the board that we know each other.

quote]

Hi Keith.
I’ll be darned, after all the conversations we had about ole nickey over the past 5yrs :wink: I had no idea that you didn’t know it was me…

And no guys, I don’t work at disney land, early this year I was there, walked in to a gift shop with my wife, keith and his wife were also in there.

Oh, now I get it Dan, when you claim a dog passed our exam. You’re Pluto, right? :wink:

Hey Now!! :mad:

What about the stud standing up in the back of the room with the green shirt on in the 3rd picture?

Sorry, can’t see that far.

Now kenny:p
If your going to post old news, you at least gotta get the info correct.
It was my cat Bobbie Afeline] that passed the quiz with an 83 in 14 min …:slight_smile:
Her session code to help nickey verify her results is EXPR-0000-0367-93 :mrgreen:

I always enjoyed your posts, and those of other NACHI bashers, but had never put a face with a name. You earned my respect long before you posted one word. Be healthy, and happy, and properous, and let’s raise a glass together in Disneyland.

Spoken by the Inachi Vice president! What’s wrong with this picture?

Ken, you’re a moron, what has who we like and who we repect got to do with INACHI, many of us got over the association BS years ago, get a life. :twisted:

Gerry

Jeez, Gerry, Haven’t you read about the new “INFRACTION RULES”. IT staff are now hidden judges of the boards above Nick and the ESOP!!

IT RULES!!!