For anybody needing a Texas or TREC-specific certificate to get your CE credits from the state, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your members-only dashboard
- Click on the “Education Log” tool that looks like a clipboard icon
- Click on “View Exam Sessions & Certificates”
- Click on the course you want the certificate for
- You may be taken through a few pages in the course system - hit next page until you see the screen with the certificate options displayed
- Download the TREC-specific certificate
If you don’t see a TREC-specific certificate for that course it could be one of two things:
- The course is not approved with TREC, see here for complete list of approved CE courses with TREC: https://www.nachi.org/trecinternachi.htm
- You don’t have your license number entered for Texas in your account. You will have to use the “State Licenses” tool on your dashboard to add it.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at email@example.com.