How To Stop Your Home Inspection Clients From Suing You!

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
http://www.marsceillmedia.com/jf/email/images/top.jpg

2007 SEMINAR DATES AND VENUES
TUITION:
$149.00
$129.00 if registered by August 31, 2007
THREE DATES IN NEW JERSEY
September 11Courtyard Cranbury South Brunswick, 420 Forsgate Drive, Cranbury, NJ 08512 (609-655-9950)
Register here for this seminar.
September 12 - Courtyard Lebanon, 300 Corporate Drive, Lebanon, NJ 08833 (908-236-8500)
September 13Courtyard Ewing Hopewell, 360 Scotch Road, Ewing, NJ 08628 (609-771-8100)
THREE DATES IN MASSACHUSETTS
September 17Courtyard Boston Woburn, 240 Mishawum Road, Woburn, MA 01801 (781-932-3200)
September 18 - Courtyard Boston Waltham, 387 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451 (781-419-0900)
September 20Courtyard Boston Norwood, 300 River Ridge Drive, Norwood, MA 02062 (781-762-4700)
TWO DATES IN NEW YORK
September 25Courtyard Rochester Brighton, 33 Corporate Woods, Rochester, NY 14623 (585-292-1000)
September 26Courtyard Buffalo Amherst, 4100 Sheridan Drive, Buffalo, NY 14221 (716-626-2300)
CLEVELAND, OHIO
September 27Courtyard Cleveland Westlake, I-90 and Columbia to 25050 Sperry Drive , Westlake, OH 44145 (440-871-3756)
OCTOBER DATES AND VENUES
TUITION:
$149.00
$129.00 if registered by September14, 2007
FOUR DATES IN CALIFORNIA
October 1Courtyard San Diego Sorrento Mesa/La Jolla, 9650 Scranton Road, San Diego, CA 92121 (858-558-9600)
October 2Courtyard Anaheim Buena Park, 7621 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620 (714-670-6600)
October 4Courtyard Richmond Berkeley, 3150 Garrity Way, Richmond, California 94806 (510-262-0700)
October 8Courtyard Roseville, 1920 Taylor Road, Roseville, California 95661 (916-772-5555)
FIVE DATES IN FLORIDA
October 15Courtyard Jacksonville Beach, 1617 N. First Street, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250 (904-249-9071)
October 16Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary North, 135 International Parkway, Heathrow, Florida 32746 (407-444-1000)
October 17Courtyard Boca Raton, 2000 NW Executive Center Court, Boca Raton, Florida 33431 (561-241-7070)
October 18Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation, 7780 SW 6th Street, Plantation, Florida 33324 (954-475-1100)
October 23Courtyard St. Petersburg Clearwater, 3131 Executive Drive, Clearwater, Florida 33762 (727-572-8484)
NOVEMBER DATES AND VENUES
TUITION:
$149.00
$129.00 if registered by October 12, 2007
FOUR DATES IN TEXAS
November 5Courtyard Houston Northwest, 11050 Louetta Road, Houston,Texas 77070 (281-374-6464)
November 6Courtyard Dallas Arlington by the Ballpark, 1500 Nolan Ryan Expressway, Arlington, Texas 76011 (817-277-2774)
November 7Courtyard Austin South, 4533 South IH-35, Austin, Texas 78744 (512-912-1122)
November 8Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, 6738 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78238 (210-647-4100)
TWO DATES IN PACIFIC NORTHWEST
November 13Courtyard Portland North Harbour, 1231 North Anchor Way, Portland, Oregon 97217 (503-735-1818)
November 14Courtyard Seattle North/Linwood Everett, 4220 Alderwood Mall Blvd, Lynnwood, Washington 98036 (425-670-0500)

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Seminar Leader: Joseph A. Ferry, Esquire is a nationally known legal authority on issues affecting the home inspection industry and has represented professional home inspectors nationally on a variety of legal matters including the defense of claims of professional negligence. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Temple University School of Law.

TESTIMONIALS
"Your seminar was the best money I have spent since entering the home inspection business. The seminar should be mandatory for all home inspectors."
- Kent Duke, Old North State Home Inspections Inc., Raleigh, NC

"I drove over 4 1/2 hours one way in treacherous freezing rain conditions on only (3) hours of sleep to attend this event. It was worth every minute of time and every penny spent!"
- Rick Bates, RickBates.net, Environmental, Mechanical, and Structural - Consultants, Educators and Inspectors, Elmira, NY

"There are 30 members in my [ASHI] chapter. I’m going to tell all of them to attend this seminar the next time it comes to Richmond."
- John Ellis, Inside n’ Out Inspections, Richmond, VA

“Joe, this was a great seminar. I will contact my ASHI counterparts with your information, hopefully you can speak at one of our continuing education meetings.
“PS I am going over my pre inspection agreement this week end and have also made changes to my inspection reports as of yesterday.”
- Mike Elko, A-Pro Home Inspection Services, Yardville, NJ

“Joe, I enjoyed your seminar. It was very helpful and informative. Although I hope I don’t have to, I’m sure I’ll be contacting you sometime in the future for assistance.”
- Jim Horsley, PMH Associates, Moorestown, NJ

"Joe,thanks for the great info. at the Boston Seminar. Nice job."
- David Valley, Certified Massachusetts Home Inspections, Methuen, MA

**“I just spent over 5 hours with Joe Ferry. He had a class called Law and Disorder in Plymouth Meeting this morning. I wanted to tell you all about it. **
**“I thought that it was excellent. Well worth my time. I could have made my average $1300 today, but I spent that time with Joe and other inspectors who attended. It was worth my time because I learned things that I had not thought of or was told before or read about. Those things will be now implemented in my work. I now have things to improve in my report writing (disclaimers), in my agreement (clauses), in my insurance (hold-harmless), in my methodologies (abiding to the standards of practice), and having confidence in me being fully prepared when being named in a complaint (having no fear).” **
From NACHI Message Board:
- Ben Gromicko, Peach Inspections, Phoenixville, PA

SCHOLARSHIPS AND TUITION ASSISTANCE
I also do not want anyone to miss this seminar because for whatever reason they may not be able to afford it at the moment. I have been in that situation all too frequently myself.

If you want to attend the seminar but are having financial issues at the moment, write to me and I will make appropriate accommodations. And no one will ever know.

The important thing is to attend this seminar when it comes within 40 miles of you because I will not be coming back for another year.

DO ME A FAVOR
I do not know how good my email list is. I do know that it is far from complete. I know that there are many home inspectors that I am not reaching with this email. Please forward it to your colleagues who may not be on my email list and who would otherwise miss this acclaimed NO RISK Seminar.

REGISTRATION INFO & DRIVING DIRECTIONS!

Not getting sued is a marketing strategy I can live with. :cool:

Does Joe’s seminar include "How to defend " your self and your org from being sued by gromiocko when responding to lies and false information after being attacked by gromicko publicly on this BB?

I’ve read alot of post started by you “attacking” Nick,… are you admitting you can dish it out but cant take it now?? :roll: or,… maybe I’m unaware of this “attack” on you, can you point us to a specific thread?

Now Dan, that never happened. The do-nothing association out of Minneapolis sued us first, we merely counter sued to protect the free speech rights of our members. Then after we all settled, the do-nothing association out of Minneapolis went back to court. They are REALTOR bribing warmongers. And now I’m going to teach them something about warfare.

Same old story …

Funny!!! If you view his profile, and particularly the threads started by him:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/search.php?searchid=643651

You will see the agenda for his constant presence on the NACHI message board, i.e. to “attack” Nick, and belittle what NACHI org. provides for their members. All I can say to dharris is,… jump into the NACHI swimming pool, the water is warm Bro. Hey, we will even forgive you for being a NAHI member. After all, what have they done for YOU lately?? :cool:

Course correction for Joe, before we breach on a shoal.

Bump.

Watch that Bumping Mr. You almost knocked me over.

Mr. Russel Ray sir,
When will this list be finalised? As in when will this list include a copuple of dates in Canada?
Thanks and look forward to some times here… We will even build you a guest igloo!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dan. Give it a freakin’ rest.

We’re trying to post here!

\

Knowing Dan, the water is warm because be peed. :wink:

SIMPLE…Why not make the message board available to InterNACHI members only. That way losers like Dan will either have to join InterNACHI to have access or they can go scribble on their own associations message board, provided that they even have one. RIGHT DAN !!!

LOL…
Neil… I see you a new member, Enjoy your free membership while you can .:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Talking to me or encouraging me to reply will earn you many reddies, history has also shown if you continue it is very likely that busshie, and the mob, [non Canadian] esop members will make sure you will join the growing list of banned Canadian members.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
</IMG></IMG>

Dan Harris loves pain and humiliation.
Only reason he would post here.

Now assume the positition.:slight_smile:

DANNY

With all the time you spend on all the message boards, when do you find the time to do all those inspections you brag about you have???

Just curious!!!

Never mind, think I got it: YOU DO JUST DRIVE BYS!!!

Dan does not have to assume the position, he’s always in it.