NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER
LIVE FREE OR DIE
State Chapter of
[size=3]The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors [/size]
NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER NEWSLETTER
Greetings to all!
I am pleased to announce the upcoming seminar on “Law and Disorder” presented by Joseph A. Ferry Esquire.
Last month I had the pleasure to attend seminar in Boston. I will say that Mr. Ferry is an excellent speaker with a great deal of knowledge on this very important matter to home inspectors.
We live in a litigious society; this seminar is a must for home inspectors!
Where and When:
THE YARD RESTAURANT - Manchester, NH](http://www.theyardrestaurant.com/default.asp)
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
6:00 p. m. to 10:00
$195. for non members
$145.00 for NACHI members [includes Seminar Manual]
$125.00 for NH State Chapter members.
If registered before July 15, 2007
BE ONE OF THE FIRST TEN (10) TO REGISTER AND GET IN FOR $109.00
Seating is limited. No admission at the door.
Registration ends July 20, 2007.
REGISTRATION INFO & DRIVING DIRECTIONS!
In This Seminar You Will Discover:
- how our litigious culture evolved
- how it manifests itself in the home inspection industry
- how a lawsuit develops procedurally
- what legal rights and remedies you may invoke
- how to establish pre-emptive defenses
- the three essentials of a winning defense
- how to dramatically reduce your exposure to frivolous claims and lawsuits
- the Twelve Essential Clauses that should be in every Pre-Inspection Agreement
- how to Manage your Client’s Expectations
- how to Manage your Liability Exposure
- how to handle a claim if you are not insured
- how to handle a claim if you are insured
- how to select an attorney if you are not insured
- how to respond to a demand letter from a client
- how to respond to a demand letter from an attorney
This course is approved for 4 CEUs by the following States and Associations:
Massachusetts, New Jersey, ASHI and NACHI.
[size=4]REGISTRATION INFO & DRIVING DIRECTIONS! [/size]
[size=4]Seminar Leader: Joseph A. Ferry, Esquire is a nationally known legal authority on issues affecting the home inspection industry and has represented professional home inspectors nationally on a variety of legal matters including the defense of claims of professional negligence. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Temple University School of Law. [/size]
As I stated before, I took this seminar last month in Boston and I HIGHLY recommend it for ALL Home Inspectors!