HVAC - Drip leg vs. Sediment trap

Why didn’t the IRC just join the two terms together then ? lol
Also go back to the full page of the 2009 IRC I provided, it is the commentary version of the code, it explains in great detail about the differences about drip legs vs sediment traps. If we had the commentary version of the 2000 IRC, It would most likely have the same commentary, because the rest of the code regarding this is identical.
2009 IRC Drip vs Sedimnet trap_annotated.pdf (1.1 MB)

Who says we are discussing the relevancy of a drip leg? Go back and look at the title of this forum post.

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any lower.

1 Like

You know for someone who has been here all of a month you are wearing out your welcome. It must be very important that you are right, are there problems at home?

Here’s an attaboy, now move on.

attaboy

8 Likes

Robert,
Either provide documentation or information for the topic of this post, or keep your personally insulting opinions to yourself…thank you.

Remember, it does not matter how long you have been doing anything, what matters is facts.

1 Like

2 Likes

Jordan, Your determination for the facts and truth will go a long way to providing superior service to your clients whilst staying out of a courtroom. Good job!!

1 Like

lol, I promise you I’m not crying. Like I said, either provide information that is verifiable, or stop acting in a childish manner on here. A Millennial should not have to lecture a baby boomer on behavioral etiquette

Who says I’m offended lol…I’m just going to let you embarrass yourself on here lol

I haven’t insulted you yet! Don’t presume to tell me how and when to post, Like I tell all you children, “It’s not all about you, so don’t behave as if it is.”

4 Likes

Wow Robert…so are you going to produce anything other than insults, or “I’m older than you” argument, say maybe documentation? facts?

You and Martin should get together and try to figure out why it is, you both think alike on this topic, and with behavior as well.

Martin, you got nothing huh lol…just mindless insults

1 Like

Me too
What location are you in.
Perhaps that will explain the difference of code interpretation

1 Like

Martin, are you hiding behind your insults so that you don’t have to get back on the topic of this forum post? Why don’t you provide your evidence that Drips are the same thing as Sediments Traps?

People like you are predictable to me.

Marc,
Two of the codes I referenced earlier are 2021 IFGC, and the 2009 IRC are international codes, and is what localities use to adopt code. I also referenced a local California code to show that all determine drips and sediment traps as different components with different purposes. If you go back and read all my posts here, I explain this.

Thanks for asking a question instead of insulting.

I had a question, was hoping for your answer
Thank you

Marc,
Your welcome sir.