I get to tag along on an inspection!!

Originally Posted By: cnordby
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

YES! On Tuesday I get to go on a home inspection with a contractor friend. I am excited!!! The roof part is the only thing I am not looking forward to… icon_eek.gif

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Cheryl BABY,

You little cutie pie, if you were with me you would not have to worry about making it onto the roof. ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Joe Myers

why Joe honey…you silly boy.

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Oh-oh. Sounds like romance to me.

David Valley

MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: jschmidt

So Cheryl , youre training to become an inspector ? At this point in my training , thanks to the kind patience of my sponsor , my tag along expirience far outwieghs my solo expirience . Tagging along has proven invaluable in my training .In my opinion , roofs arent as bad as crawl spaces and attics with critters in them .

James from Texas

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Cheryl,

You are a funny gal.

I know what you mean about the roof, I am the biggest chicken on the earth when it comes to climbing up those stinking extension ladders. If I can get there twelve feet at a time, no problem I can go 100 feet up. I just can't seem to shake that fear of the wobble and the bobble of those sticking extension ladders. I can also state that it is not getting any easier with each climb up, I am just as chicken now as when I started.

The only thing that makes me feel better is watching the client put that big check in my hand! ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Joe Myers

The inspection was rescheduled til tomorrow (Thursday) I will let you know how it goes. But if it keeps rainin’…there is no way I am going up on that dang roof. nachi_sarcasm.gif

yes James from Texas.....I am in training. And so far not a real good student. hehehehe

Joe you are pretty darn funny yourself.

--
SafeHOME
Seattle, WA.