I Just Earned My CPI!

Thank you all for your help!

seal-t

I really appreciate the time and knowledge you all have lent me, and I will strive to continue my education and to honor our industry!

27 Likes

Congrats Saman!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Cool, congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations, Saman!

Your hard work pays off. :smiley:

6 Likes

Congratulations!!

5 Likes

Congrats! Now the hard work begins, lol.

4 Likes

JMO, but based on all the posts and efforts of what Saman has put in and posted on here, he’s going to do well and be a Top Notched inspector representing InterNACHI very well.

10 Likes

Congratulations, Saman. All the best with your endeavors.

4 Likes

Congrats Saman da’ Man!

3 Likes

Saman, I think you are going to be a great inspector. You seem like a hard working and intelligent guy with a great attitude and I hope you enjoy your new career in Home Inspection.

8 Likes

Saman you are going to be one of the good ones! Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations, Saman. I can see that you are a determined and thoughtful man. You have what it takes to be a good inspector, Good luck in your endeavors, :smiley:

6 Likes

Completely agree!!

Congratulations Saman!!

8 Likes

Great job Saman! I’m sure you’ll go far as a great home inspector.

And don’t forget where you came from when you hit the top! We need professionals like you around here.

5 Likes

Congrats, Saman. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well done Saman!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Saman! :+1: :clap: As others have stated, your hard work and investment into this new career will take you places. The market in CO is downright stupid right now and getting the ball rolling is going to be slow. Stay positive and keep studying…

5 Likes

Nice work Saman!

4 Likes

Congrats Saman!
Good luck with your home inspection career.

3 Likes

Congratulations! All the best to you, and good luck.

3 Likes