I knew better

Originally Posted By: bkelly1
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/t/toilet.JPG ]

Hard to see, but I turned on the water supply and left, comeback later and floor was flooded. I knew better than that!

Originally Posted By: kelliott

I always say I hate stupidity most when it’s on me… icon_wink.gif

We all do dumb things sometimes…it’s the price of (re)education.

Originally Posted By: tallen

I once started a dishwasher and walked away icon_eek.gif

within 2-3 minutes the agent was yelling and guess what, the seal on the DW was toast water everywhere

That will not happen again!!

I know ya'll know this , but check inside the DW before you start it.

There are people that actually store stuff like Kaboom and Borax in the damn thing. ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: kfulton

No, no, no… Not cleaning supplies. Look out for the ol’ lady’s goodies that she is hiding from her husband and/or kids. I drowned a dozen Ho-Hos and Ding Dongs one time and was promptly kicked out of the house. She figured the dishwasher was the last place her husband would look, since he never put a dish away in his life

When I kicked on the dishwasher I don’t think she had moved that fast in years, you would have thought the crown jewels were in there! icon_lol.gif

Kelley Fulton

True North Home Inspections

...things you think about in dark spaces...

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

I went to do a dishwasher one time and was talking to my friend the realtor as I started the dishwasher, he made a bit of a face but did not say anything. Any way we run the dishwasher and when I finish and open it back up all of the installation manulas were inside. Ooops.